Tìm hiểu các loại vàng tây hiện tại

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Ở thời điểm hiện tại, thị trường trang sức tại Việt Nam đang rất “hot”. Các loại vàng bạc vô cùng nhiều loại và kiểu cách cũng như chất liệu nên không phải ai cũng phân biệt được các loại vàng.
Với vàng Tây cũng không phải là ngoại lệ, loại này có rất nhiều mẫu mã những việc phân biệt đó là loại vàng nào thì thật sự rất khó khăn. Vậy để để nhận biết, mời quý bạn cùng đọc qua bài viết cách phân biệt các loại vàng Tây sau đây.
1. Vàng Tây 24k
Vàng Tây 24k là hợp kim có hàm lượng vàng nguyên chất cao nhất đạt tới 99,99%. Đây là vàng tinh khiết và có giá cao nhất.
Vàng Tây 24k có màu ánh kim rất đậm, mềm nên không dùng để chế tác trang sức.
Trên các thi Vàng Tây 24k đều ghi ký hiệu cửa hàng bán vàng và ký hiệu 24k trên mặt của trang sức.
2. Vàng 22 KARAT
Vàng 22 KARAT (còn được gọi với cái tên khác là vàng 9 tuổi, vàng 917, vàng 92,..). Nó có hàm lượng vàng tinh khiết đạt 91,67% là vàng các thành phần còn lại là hợp kim .
Vàng 22k cũng được nhiều người chọn lựa để làm trang sức cho bản thân, vì thành phần vàng cao.
Trên bề mặt của Vàng 22k khi được trao đổi đều có khắc thương hiệu vàng và ký hiệu Vàng 22k trên bề mặt. Đây là đặc điểm để phân biệt Vàng 22k với các loại vàng Tây khác
3. Vàng 18k
Vàng 18k là hợp kim vàng có hàm lượng 75% vàng nguyên chất và 25% các kim loại khác. Các loại trang sức được chế tác từ Vàng 18k đề có giá bán thấp hơn hơn so với Vàng 24 KARAT, mẫu mã trang sức Vàng 18k cũng đa dạng, phong phú hơn rất nhiều. Từng đường nét trên trang sức đều đạt đến độ tinh xảo, điêu luyện.
Tìm hiểu thêm vàng 18k tại: https://citinews.net/vang-18k-la-gi.html
Trên bề mặt Vàng Tây 18k cũng giống như Vàng 22 KARAT và Vàng 24k nó cũng đường khắc tên cửa hàng bán vàng và ký hiệu Vàng Tây 18k trên mặt.
4. Vàng 14 KARAT
Vàng 14k là vàng tây có tuổi là 8. Vàng 14k chứa 58,3% vàng nguyên chất còn lại là kim loại khác như đồng, sắt, niken… được pha trộn vào.
So với các loại vàng Tây khác, Vàng Tây 14k có nhiều màu sắc như vàng hồng, màu vàng trắng. Vàng Tây 14k lên màu phụ thuộc vào thành phần hợp chất có trong sản phẩm.
Trên mặt trang sức Vàng 14 KARAT đều có in ấn tên cửa hàng bán vàng và ký hiệu Vàng 14k trên bề mặt
5. Vàng Tây 10k
Vàng Tây 10k bao gồm khoảng 41,7% Au, 33% Ag, 25% Cu và các kim loại khác như Ni, Sn, Pd, kẽm và Mn.
Cũng như các loại vàng tây 8 KARAT, 9 KARAT, 14 KARAT thì Vàng Tây 10k không phải là vàng vì thế có màu vàng nhạt, tuy nhiên để làm nữ trang thường được mạ thành màu trắng để lên màu. Nếu để làm nữ trang thì Vàng 10 KARAT sẽ yên tâm về độ bền và cứng.
Trên mặt của Vàng 10k cũng giống 4 loại vàng trên, nó cũng có ký hiệu 10k trên bề mặt sản phẩm và tên thương hiệu vàng.
Qua đây là kiên thức đã giúp quý bạn phân biệt được các loại vàng Tây 24k, 22 KARAT, 18 KARAT, 14k, 10k. Các đặc điểm của chúng và cách phân biệt các loại vàng tây này để có những kiến thức đúng nhất khi đi mua vàng đầu tư hay làm trang sức

0 (9).jpg (58.85 KB, Downloads: 5)

0 (9).jpg

Use magic Report

The Sofa
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-11 07:59:06
I intended to compose you a very small word to finally say thanks yet again over the remarkable solutions you've documented at this time. This has been so pretty open-handed of people like you to offer unhampered just what a few individuals would've offered for sale as an ebook in making some profit for themselves, and in particular now that you could have tried it in the event you considered necessary. These pointers likewise served to become a great way to realize that someone else have the identical dream really like mine to figure out lots more in terms of this issue. I think there are some more pleasurable moments ahead for those who scan through your blog post.
air jordan http://www.jordanstoreonline.com
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

The Bench
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-12 08:59:50
A lot of thanks for your whole effort on this web page. My daughter takes pleasure in making time for research and it is simple to grasp why. Many of us notice all concerning the powerful method you convey both useful and interesting strategies by means of your web blog and as well as strongly encourage contribution from other ones on this concern plus our own child is truly discovering so much. Take advantage of the rest of the new year. You are always performing a stunning job.
jordans http://www.jordanssneakers.us.com

Use magic

The Floor
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-12 13:23:24
My husband and i got quite more than happy  Raymond managed to finish up his survey by way of the precious recommendations he had when using the site. It is now and again perplexing to simply continually be handing out instructions that many people could have been making money from. Therefore we do understand we now have the website owner to appreciate for this. All the explanations you've made, the simple website menu, the friendships you can make it easier to promote - it is everything fabulous, and it's helping our son in addition to the family feel that the issue is entertaining, which is truly vital. Many thanks for everything!
supreme clothing http://www.supremes-clothing.com

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-4-13 03:47:07 | Show the author posts only
Edited by RichardR at 2022-4-13 23:22

In the modern jewelry market, there are three kinds of gold: yellow gold, white gold, and rose gold. What gives gold these different colors depends on the metals used in the alloy mixture. Yellow gold is naturally occurring and is the purest form of the metal.

mygroundbiz

Use magic Report

6#
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-13 03:51:27
you sb  sb sb

Use magic

7#
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-13 12:05:55
I would like to express some appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this type of issue. After browsing throughout the world wide web and seeing methods which are not beneficial, I thought my life was over. Being alive minus the solutions to the difficulties you've resolved by means of your good guideline is a serious case, and the ones that could have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not come across your web site. Your main understanding and kindness in maneuvering a lot of things was excellent. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't encountered such a point like this. I can at this moment look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your high quality and effective guide. I will not be reluctant to recommend your web page to any individual who would need guidelines about this problem.
kobe 9 http://www.kobebasketballshoes.net

Use magic

8#
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-14 13:06:11
I happen to be commenting to make you know what a useful discovery my friend's princess developed browsing yuor web blog. She realized so many details, which include how it is like to possess a very effective giving heart to let folks quite simply know just exactly chosen multifaceted topics. You actually did more than readers' expectations. I appreciate you for churning out those beneficial, healthy, informative not to mention cool tips on that topic to Sandra.
supreme clothing http://www.supremeclothing.us.org

Use magic

9#
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-15 14:54:10
I have to express  thanks to the writer for bailing me out of such a situation. Just after researching throughout the online world and coming across concepts which were not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was done. Existing devoid of the strategies to the issues you've sorted out as a result of your website is a crucial case, as well as those which may have negatively affected my entire career if I had not encountered your blog post. Your actual competence and kindness in dealing with almost everything was valuable. I don't know what I would've done if I had not encountered such a subject like this. I can also now look forward to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the high quality and sensible guide. I won't think twice to recommend your site to anybody who will need counselling about this matter.
yeezy http://www.shoesyeezy.com

Use magic

10#
Anonymous  Post time 2022-4-16 16:47:57
I truly wanted to jot down a quick word in order to say thanks to you for all of the fantastic pointers you are placing at this website. My rather long internet investigation has now been paid with extremely good points to go over with my friends and classmates. I would repeat that most of us readers actually are unquestionably endowed to be in a useful site with so many awesome people with useful techniques. I feel pretty happy to have discovered your web pages and look forward to some more pleasurable minutes reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.
kobe 11 http://www.kobebasketballshoes.net

Use magic

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules