Ros 2.0 not matching

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2022-3-18 18:13:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: Lash111
Player ID: 44621292
Server: Mobile-America
I haven’t been able to get into a single game since tuesdays update. I’ve tried redownloading the app, using the repair client, waiting for matching for an hour… is there a fix for this?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2022-3-24 20:08:54 | Show the author posts only
It’s now been almost two weeks and I haven’t been able to play a single 2.0 game. I’ve waited hours for matching and it doesn’t work. Bring the bots back if that’s what it takes to actually be able to play.  Probably going to end up deleting the app since the support desk isn’t helping at all.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-4-12 04:18:48 | Show the author posts only
I think the errors and bugs in ROS 2.0 are the same as in ROS 1.0. It is the same software after all. I think it is better to talk about how ROS 2.0 is different / better when compared to ROS 1.0 than to compare it to other middleware systems which were not designed with robotics in mind (e.g., ZeroMQ). I have asked best thesis writing services to compare the differences between these two. One important thing is that you are able to use RTPS as middleware, which was developed by Object Management Group for DDS but not for robotics purposes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-5-3 23:46:47 | Show the author posts only
subway surfers is a fast-paced game where youre on the hunt for hidden collectibles. You could chase them all over the world, but youre more likely to find them in specific locations
The shell shockers Game is an innovative game that combines mental and physical challenge in a fun and challenging way

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-5-7 21:37:22 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Ryuuji® at 2022-5-7 22:17

You can't start the ROS 2.0 cuz no one playing the game with you on that time.
Sadly to say, most of the players are quit playing the game when they announce the closure of ROS.  
Try to play Squad and Fire team.
You can see players with VIP CARS, Weapons and other flashy Equipment, right?
Most of them are cheating hacktool users to reach the world top ranking to gain Free diamonds reward.
They also playing diamond mode too. Doing such things and supporting those kind of players are making me sick!

It's considers stealing from the game! In other words! Cheaters are low life thief!
Don't trust Thief and cheaters in real life. cuz they can do such things on you too.
Eventually, when time comes to them, their mentality are pushes them to cheat and steal to his own family too.
The mentality and the mindset is very corrupt that they are not to be trusted even on there work place.
If you knows one and have a friend like that? I pity you.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules