Register immediately
1234Next
Return to list NewReply
View: 793|Reply: 35
Print Prev. thread Next thread

one cellphone number one account registration?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-3 14:22:01 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
With the problem of returning cheaters by creating new account, i think its better for the developer to consider "one cellphone number one account registration" instead of google account or fb account. it is easy to create multiple account in those media, but collecting cellphone numbers of friends and families? or even buying multiple simcard just to use in RoS registration so cheaters can play continuously? i dont think so... even in countries with cheap simcard cost, i dont think cheater will spend their extra money just to buy another simcard after their previous or present account get ban for cheating. maybe this will make them to think twice before using cheats.
yes, i know, at least 5% of cheaters wolrdwide will remain because they can afford to buy multiple simcard. but at least its only 5% unlike what is happening now in RoS, most cheaters already have created new account/s and now enjoying the cheats. let us admit, most RoS players are in low class society (like me), even if we can or can't afford to buy gift code to play PUBG, we still can't play it because its either; we don't own personal gaming rig, or we can't afford to upgrade our gaming rig, or we can't afford to play in class A internet shop/cafe. Excuse me developer/moderator for the manners but in reality gamers choose to play RoS because of the popularity of PUBG in gaming world since 3rd quarter last year, and RoS is the alternative free to play game nearest copycat to PUBG.

only my thought... thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-3-3 15:12:49 | Show the author posts only
did you know there a app can generating phone number
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 15:23:59 | Show the author posts only
TrSilver replied at 2018-3-3 15:12
did you know there a app can generating phone number

no sir, I'm not aware of that, but I'm willing to be enlighten. Does generated fake phone number can send and receive text messages such as confirmation code? If so, then thank you for the knowledge.

Anyways, its just my thought sir, I am very much willing to be corrected. thanks again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-3-3 15:34:57 | Show the author posts only
adv10119lei replied at 2018-3-3 15:23
no sir, I'm not aware of that, but I'm willing to be enlighten. Does generated fake phone number c ...

you even can receive a phone call  and it free on playsore

how i know it ? cuz i use it to make multipel telegram accout for  btc mining

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-3-3 15:36:38 | Show the author posts only
OR new downloads should at least charge 2.99$. Make the devs richer at the same time reduce the cheaters. Cheaters won't spend any dime to play a game and cheat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 15:39:24 | Show the author posts only
TrSilver replied at 2018-3-3 15:34
you even can receive a phone call  and it free on playsore

how i know it ? cuz i use it to ma ...

oh, I see, now I know. anyways, thanks for the knowledge sir. don't worry, I'm not mad or feel offended, as I have said, I am willing to be corrected. have a good day sir.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 15:56:07 | Show the author posts only
ggzmorsh replied at 2018-3-3 15:36
OR new downloads should at least charge 2.99$. Make the devs richer at the same time reduce the chea ...

at least you have a fair suggested price sir. I agree with you to that.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-3-3 16:11:20 | Show the author posts only
adv10119lei replied at 2018-3-3 15:56
at least you have a fair suggested price sir. I agree with you to that.

Ban the e-mail account that hacked. That will force them to create another e-mail and buy the game again. More $, less hackers.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-3-3 22:37:19 | Show the author posts only
Instead of that, this game should be supported by steam or better anti cheat, update cheat isn't that enough since cheaters started to spread again.  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-3-6 13:47:23 | Show the author posts only
XerxesBreaker replied at 2018-3-3 22:37
Instead of that, this game should be supported by steam or better anti cheat, update cheat isn't tha ...

I've played so many online fps games with the past 10 years of my gaming life. Once they release the update for the anti-cheat expect a fresh updated link for cheats as well.

Comments

tbh for all the games I've played. This is the only game I encounter tons of cheaters.  Details Reply Post time 2018-3-6 13:49

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules