Helmets and Head Fashion

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-3 10:01:55 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear ROS Team,

I don't know if its a bug or what but I would like to suggest that if I'm wearing head fashion like Black Hat, Britta Headwear or Any Fashion that can be wear, it will not be changed by the looks of helmets that we get inside the game. Because the reason why I buy those fashion is for me to look nice in the game, but seeing that when I get a helmet level 1, 2 or 3, my head will change to the looks of the helmet. It's most likely that what I spend on the head fashion is useless. Maybe you can put a setting that can toggle which headgear we want to be shown or maybe whatever helmet we get in the game our head fashion will still be the same.

Thank you and regards,
Francis

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-3-3 10:13:09 | Show the author posts only
so what? this game including a helmet in their gameplay for a reason, To protect your head and reducing the damage to the head, and it will be shown as yourself using a helmet, doesnt matter if you have a costume headgear or not, the helmet should be shown,
why? so we can know exactly if we can one shot kill our enemies to the head or not, else it will be very2 difficult to predict that, and its just dumb.

so if you buy costume headgear and expect it will be shown when you use a helmet, that just indicate that you are not a smart man.

furthermore, you are not an idiot, yet not a wise man either if you buy costume headgear in the game that using a helmet.
think before buy.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 11:06:11 | Show the author posts only
ANTICHEATPLEASE replied at 2018-3-3 10:13
so what? this game including a helmet in their gameplay for a reason, To protect your head and reduc ...

You notice that this is a suggestion right? You answer and think like some 12-year-old kid starting your reply by "so what" means your someone that doesn't give a damn in the opinion of others, and a very judgemental one. Please note that I do understand what you are saying and I already know that before I make this thread. But clearly, you don't understand my point. This is from the side of us players that want looks or style. That's why I am suggesting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-3-3 11:12:42 | Show the author posts only
Are you talking about when you use the black hat + any helmet, it will show the helmet topped by the black hat?

I want the opposite of your request. I like that if I get the helmet, the helmet will be shown instead of the fashionable hats.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-3-3 11:29:26 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
as i suggested on the other thread. put a show off/on helmet option in the in-game setting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-3-3 11:32:41 | Show the author posts only
they should also incorporate the armor with the jackets etc. The armor only shows when you are wearing a tank tops.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-3-3 11:42:45 | Show the author posts only
There are still bugs and hope could be fixed soon like if you have a hat and wears a helmet, either hat is removed and replaced with a helmet, or the hat stays but you have a helmet. AHAHAH
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-3-3 12:08:58 | Show the author posts only
I already suggested about this like few days ago. They should add an option if we can duplicate it or not.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2018-3-3 12:55:20 | Show the author posts only
jiji replied at 2018-3-3 11:12
Are you talking about when you use the black hat + any helmet, it will show the helmet topped by the ...

Hi Jiji! I know what you are saying that happens to me always I understand, but I'm not only talking about the black hat, I'm talking about all the costume in the head. Head costumes like Britta headwear cost 1000 puzzle points and others are obtainable using lots of cash. Imagine you spend a lot of cash in your head costume then most of the time you will not see it throughout the game. Whats the point of buying it if you will just show it off mostly in the waiting room. I just want all players who spend a lot of money in costumes to see the worth of the things they buy.

Comments

Yup, I got your point. Hopefully they will have an option for that.  Details Reply Post time 2018-3-3 19:24

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-3-3 19:24:22 | Show the author posts only
francisjun22 replied at 2018-3-3 12:55
Hi Jiji! I know what you are saying that happens to me always  I understand, but I'm not only ta ...

Yup, I got your point. Hopefully they will have an option for that.  

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules