Crypto Currency Rates From The Command Line

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-10-22 04:10:34 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
To buy cryptocurrency, maximum centralized exchanges will let you deposit price range thru your bank account, credit score card, or debit card. You may then alternate those finances for the cryptocurrency of your deciding on. While some provide a simple “buy now” type transaction that only gives a marketplace order, some exchanges will will let you set greater advanced order sorts, such as restrict and forestall orders.
If you also want to use internet banking with cryptocurrency exchange, visit here.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-10-30 01:00:53 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Bechtelar at 2021-10-31 22:45

A while ago, we published a guide about Cli-Fyi - a potentially useful command line query tool. Using Cli-Fyi, we can easily find out the latest price of a cryptocurrency and lots of other useful details. Today, we are going to see yet another cryptcurrency price checker tool called "Coinmon". Unlike Cli.Fyi, Coinmon is only for checking the price of various cryptocurrencies. Nothing more! Coinmon will check cryptocurrencies' prices, changes right from your Terminal. Taco Bell Survey
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-11-8 10:09:07 | Show the author posts only
Great thread. Thanks. Is there anything else similar? Where can I find information about exchanging cryptocurrencies?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-11-8 10:14:58 | Show the author posts only
Good evening! I always say that financial stability is really important. As for me, I decided to buy bitcoin with debit card no verification which is a decent solution and a nice way to overcome different problems with it. I always check different ways to invest money in, to think about stability and ways how easy I can overcome this problem. Good luck!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules