Ban for hack

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 4 day(s) ago From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ᵀᴿᴼᴺᴼ♚JOHN•PRO⌬
Player ID: 123422043
Server: Mobile-Asia
Already submitted banned appeals. Because waiting for the account. Come back soon as possible come back my account. Now not playing in rules of survival because my account is banned. Please remove the banned my account I miss play in rules of survival..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
my acount was ban for hack plss remove my banned this my acount                                                                                                                                             PC : ASIA                                                                                                                                                                                                                            IGN : pukingbaasa                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules