Damn ban!!!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2021-4-20 10:48:00 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
My account has been banned 3 times. Why was my account banned after the players I hit were reported? Is this fair? Isn't the aim of the game to shoot other players? The report was sent incorrectly and my account was banned. There is no cheating in any way. I play the game for 5-6 years. I improved myself a lot, my hardware is good and my computer quality is high. How can my account be banned even though I am not cheating? This is very sad and hurtful. If I cheated, are you only banning my account for 24 hours? Do you completely ban cheaters? There are a lot of cheats in the game, I come across many times and the account has not been closed in any way. Why are you banning me? If you notice that you are cheating on my account, I am ready to pay compensation! It's a shame to believe, it's a shame.

My account has been banned for the 4th time. I've emailed you many times. I do not use cheats in any way! I dont use! I dont use! Why are you banning my account? They report me after the actor kills. Isn't the aim of the game to kill? Why did they finally report me? And do you take that into account? Why do you ban 24 hours if I'm cheating? Ban it completely! I play the game with love, but this makes me very sad. I'm ready to pay even compensation if I cheat

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-4-21 06:11:10 | Show the author posts only
if its not 10 to 30 days then they won't look in to it, you're not banned because of cheat, its most likely to be negative behaviour.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2021-4-21 09:05:27 | Show the author posts only
bloodhound098 replied at 2021-4-21 06:11
if its not 10 to 30 days then they won't look in to it, you're not banned because of cheat, its most ...

Dear Survivor,
After our review on your appeal for the account banning, we are sorry to inform you that there is some data/behavior in your account going against the game's terms and conditions. Therefore the game account can't be released. Thank you for your understanding.

Some of my friends admitted that they deliberately reported them when they shot them. Every person I killed is reporting. I have no negative behavior. Sad.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

The Floor
Anonymous  Post time 2021-4-22 04:06:22
It makes me happy to see a cheater banned ..let it be a lesson to you ..AND STOP CHEATING...fool

Use magic

5#
Anonymous  Post time 2021-4-22 04:06:56

Use magic

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2021-4-22 12:24:19 | Show the author posts only
Guest 86.25.204.x replied at 2021-4-22 04:06
It makes me happy to see a cheater banned ..let it be a lesson to you ..AND STOP CHEATING...fool

hahahahahahahahaha, noobb die and report, die and report, die and report. because you noob

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-4-23 08:56:41 | Show the author posts only
Closing this thread to avoid more flaming.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules