Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
31#
 Author| Post time 2021-1-8 10:56:10 | Show the author posts only
KING-Cobra replied at 2020-12-29 16:48
you only got 30 but they banned me perm

I got banned again 10 days just a minutes ago. Quiting this game waste of resource, not worth wasting my time. What a trash game! Cheaters doesn't even get banned, but legit players are getting banned without any reason. What a brilliant fckin idea
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
32#
Post time 2021-1-9 00:22:22 | Show the author posts only
I got banned as well for 10 days. This happened after seeing my inventory with black part. I also get a blue screen issue. Normally this happens after jumpink off from a paraglider. I felt ROS betrayed ny trust and scarred my reputation as a gamer.

I am not the best player but I spent a lot of things on this game. Time and money is one thing to spend but building friendship, team-coordination, and strategy-setting that is priceless.

Long time loyal ROS user (started plating ROS 2 months afrter releasing it on mobile device), and all they can give me crushed my REPUTATION as a gamer.

If ROS will not be able to find resolution on the cheater issue, banning law-abiding ROS citizen (metaphor), and other bugs soon, it will a a nail in the coffin for this game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
33#
Post time 2021-1-9 20:02:50 | Show the author posts only
The game is slowly killing itself

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
34#
Post time 2021-1-9 20:15:38 | Show the author posts only
Kuruchan replied at 2020-12-17 23:40
They Cannot Rid the CHEAT instead they Automatic Banned Players who's using it as Solution.

You really know nothing do you?! Why would we risk our account just to cheat? I have spent tons of money already for this game , I just came back since covid started, I had to quit years ago because there were a lot of cheaters, I came back expecting there's no more cheater but guess what they still haven't done anything. I am not a kid, never been a cheater. There's a lot of glitches/bugs after the recent patch last year. The ROS client auto closes itself in the middle of the game, button goes black instead of yellow, everything goes black then client closes itself. This has never happened to me until the recent update. I did repair many times but it is still happening. Never installed any 3rd party program, why would I put my new computer to risk? I got 10 days suspension due to abnormal data.

I've checked a lot posts and it seems I am not the only one experiencing this.

Comments

I'm really know nothing do I .....eh? dude are New in this community ? did you know there's lots of people same asYOU in here begging to release account cuz their VIP gold and they say they don't used  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
35#
Post time 2021-1-10 00:37:13 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Hello, can I ask here? Nobody is replying my question. I got banned too, 10days suspended and now, its tge 10th day, is the ban will be lifted by the time it got suspended? Thank you if u replied. And i feel you, wasted my money and got falsely banned.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
36#
Post time 2021-1-10 15:39:40 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Survivor12345 at 2021-1-10 15:45

I experienced 10 Days Ban "Abnormal Data" before... Yes after 10 days, at same time (ex: 7:00 PM), your account will be un-banned... The problem is, it CAN happen again since it happened even without cheatin (assumin the player didn't cheat)

I noticed on several "false ban" posts that they get black UI before disconnect and ban... My tip is, once you see any black part on UI (ex: black Inventory, black Manual Distinction), quickly close the game process (ros.exe) by usin Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete)... You can also open Task Manager first, everytime before you open Rules of Survival (so that you're prepared in case)

There's really somethin wrong with Auto-Ban... It bans even non-cheaters, number of players decrease... while real cheaters still exist.

Comments

I actually did that kind of technique every time my inventory goes black, but guess what? After my inventory turns black I reconnected the game but I still got banned 10 days. There is no hope in thi  Details Reply Post time 2021-1-12 00:49
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
37#
 Author| Post time 2021-1-12 00:49:38 | Show the author posts only
Edited by cantlogingoogle at 2021-1-12 00:50
Survivor12345 replied at 2021-1-10 15:39
I experienced 10 Days Ban "Abnormal Data" before... Yes after 10 days, at same time (ex: 7:00 PM), y ...

I actually did that kind of technique every time my inventory goes black, but guess what? After my inventory turns black I reconnected the game but I still got banned 10 days.

There is no hope in this game, you guys should move on from this game and find a new better game like Valorant. After the ban lifted in my account I will just sell it since it was a VIP8 account close to becoming VIP9 with lots of VIP Guns, Costumes and Vehicles. This game is a waste of money and time! tsk2

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
38#
Post time 2021-1-12 20:34:59 | Show the author posts only
THEIR APPEAL SYSTEM ARE USELESS FULL OF BOTS AND AUTO REPLY!

Comments

Yeah its True and this is 3rd Ban Appeal system they made...  Details Reply Post time 6 day(s) ago
ROS IS LIFE "NOT ANYMORE"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
39#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
shinigami4 replied at 2021-1-9 20:15
You really know nothing do you?! Why would we risk our account just to cheat? I have spent tons of ...

I'm really know nothing do I .....eh? dude are New in this community ? did you know there's lots of people same asYOU in here begging to release account cuz their VIP gold and they say they don't used any stupid third party program....

you did not carefully read all post here do you? and Why are you mad at me?

Meow~! Meow~! Meow~! Humans, I Command you with my PAWwer!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
40#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
crimetoto01 replied at 2021-1-12 20:34
THEIR APPEAL SYSTEM ARE USELESS FULL OF BOTS AND AUTO REPLY!

Yeah its True and this is 3rd Ban Appeal system they made...
Meow~! Meow~! Meow~! Humans, I Command you with my PAWwer!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules