Are You kidding me right now?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord

Are you kidding me man? How the f*ck did you evaluate my account? Why did I get banned? Ever since I played this game, I never ever tried to use any third party applications or a cheat to outplayed the other players! I was playing fairly! How did I get banned? I was playing on my own PC, So there is no way I would do such a thing! Also I was a VIP8! Why would I risk my own account for something idiotic like using cheats. WTF! Is this because of the mass report? Because many opponents calling me a cheater everytime I killed them. Is it my fault that I have a good aim and a good brain to outplayed them? WTF! I was an honest and good player! I was taking care of my account so much that I don't even play with my friends in game if I suspected them using a cheat, just for the reason that I don't want my account to get banned by teaming up with cheaters. And now you did this to me! WTF!

I was excited this new update because of the high fps that you've fixed. But what the hell man! Why did you do this to me! You better bring back my account! I wasted so much time, effort and money just for this game! You better gave me a justice for this stupidity!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-12-9 21:45:39 | Show the author posts only
CHEAT PA

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-12-10 02:06:12 | Show the author posts only
Know how to read you uneducated hoodlum. You're just one of those noob players who cries after getting outplayed fairly. GTFO!
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-12-10 05:35:45 | Show the author posts only
The NJMCdirect portal is one of the best initiatives taken to avoid long queues at the police station for paying penalty fees. Instead, individuals can now directly take a look at the terms and conditions of the njmcdirect portal and pay the amount automatically.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-12-11 05:41:14 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Medhurst at 2020-12-12 06:29

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread

My AARP Medicare

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-12-11 06:41:56 | Show the author posts only
ROS Anti Cheat BOT detects abnormal status in your PC.....maybe its Internet Glitch or whatso-ever..
Meow~! Meow~! Meow~! Humans, I Command you with my PAWwer!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2020-12-11 10:18:44 | Show the author posts only
Kuruchan replied at 2020-12-11 06:41
ROS Anti Cheat BOT detects abnormal status in your PC.....maybe its Internet Glitch or whatso-ever..

There's no such a thing abnormal in my PC everything was normal. All I remember before I got banned was I killed a player who came with me in the same drop point and after that I loot items a couple of minutes. Then I notice something about my map, I can't find the zone circle in my map and when I open my backpack to drop healer ammo's to give some to my teammates. My backpack turn to black and I can't drop the healer ammo's because I can't find the word "drop" on the backpack. I walk a couple meters away to get a vehicle to ride then suddenly it forced me out to the game and the banned notice showed up. WTF is goin on in this game! I've never ever cheated since I started playing this game since season 1 I'm an old player for god sake!

Comments

This is Probably a Network Connection Failure after Maintenance .... I Assume you play a game after the Patch.. This Problem was happen last year ....so many people cringing in ros about this situatio  Details Reply Post time 2020-12-11 23:28

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-12-11 11:56:43 | Show the author posts only
I get 30 days ban abnormal data for shooting m16 grenades in rostopia.
Make sure You donĀ“t play rostopia.
Quitting this game was best decision ever )) (playing dayZ now)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2020-12-11 23:28:09 | Show the author posts only
cantlogingoogle replied at 2020-12-11 10:18
There's no such a thing abnormal in my PC everything was normal. All I remember before I got banne ...

This is Probably a Network Connection Failure after Maintenance .... I Assume you play a game after the Patch..
This Problem was happen last year ....so many people cringing in ros about this situation..
You should Appeal this Quick or Else Your Account will turn into "Permanent Banned due Prohibited Behavior" ..
Meow~! Meow~! Meow~! Humans, I Command you with my PAWwer!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2020-12-12 02:10:25 | Show the author posts only
Kuruchan replied at 2020-12-11 23:28
This is Probably a Network Connection Failure after Maintenance .... I Assume you play a game afte ...

I already make an appeal, But they only keep answering me using automatic reply. This is very disappointing in my part. Because I already waste a loot of money on that account I was already a VIP 8 with many VIP Items and cars.

Is there any way to contact this people to lift the ban on my account aside from using the appeal on the banning notice?

Comments

1st: There's a Ban Appeal Section here but the Forum Admins remove it.... 2nd: There's Also another New Ban Appeal Link just click it and a new tab will appear just click some Request there and put y  Details Reply Post time 2020-12-13 05:42

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules