!!!HELLP!!! BUG IN MY ACCOUNT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-17 00:53:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: ༒ᴛʜᴇᴍʏᴛʜ༒Surreal
Player ID: 117359799
Server: Latin-America
Hello support, I have tried several times to solve my problem and you answer the same thing automatically, My account does not find players in the matches it only finds bot's, my friend had this same problem and you solved it by sending the following message to him '' We appreciate your patience. The problem was solved. Please re-register the game to check again. Please follow the rules and help maintain a fair environment for players. Thank you for your continued support for the Survival Rules '' Can you do the same thing you did on his account on my account

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-10-17 02:52:20 | Show the author posts only
What do you mean, it can only find bots?
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-10-18 18:05:14 | Show the author posts only

my account any game q starts it just falls down with game bots it doesn't find any players for months it's been like this and i'm discouraged with the game because i can't play it, it has several skin always buy diamonds to spend and in one day i played a quiet room when I came back and started another one it was buggy I didn't think any more players could fix it I would appreciate i
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2020-10-18 18:06:12 | Show the author posts only
ReportingToo replied at 2020-10-17 02:52
What do you mean, it can only find bots?

my account any game q starts it just falls down with game bots it doesn't find any players for months it's been like this and i'm discouraged with the game because i can't play it, it has several skin always buy diamonds to spend and in one day i played a quiet room when I came back and started another one it was buggy I didn't think any more players could fix it I would appreciate it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-10-18 22:38:25 | Show the author posts only
Hi, what about today? i used to have this problem too, but nowadays it comes to be normal.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules