Unban my account

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-16 09:18:42 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Please unban my ROS account immediately because i am NOT A HACKER. i was banned permanently just tonight at around 20:00H for no legitimate reason. I am an avid player of the game and i regularly top-up. Even my friends in the game were surprised that I got permanently banned. Review my gaming history and you will see that I CHEATED NOT EVEN ONCE IN MY ROS ACCOUNT! All hackers in PC America server are just banned temporarily but I got banned permanently EVEN IF I NEVER CHEATED! I spent so much time and money with that account and i request that you give it back to me immediately.
Account ID:164416593
IGN: Crazy-Sampak

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-10-16 12:42:25 | Show the author posts only
Edited by ReportingToo at 2020-10-16 12:44

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear about your ban. I can feel your pain and anger. It's tough to lose your account this way. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Your inner strength will carry you through this period of time. I want you to know that I will be praying for you during the appeal process. If it was a mistake by ROS, then you can celebrate and warn all others to keep their computer free of anything that could trigger the system. It's sometimes a fine line between the light and the shadows, between play and suspension. Good luck, from PC-Asia.
I know this might be bad timing, but if you could tell me what your favorite weapon was when you were able to play the game I would be grateful.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules