Cheats Overwhelm: SAD

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-16 07:13:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: PleaseDontShoot!!
Player ID: 164594122
Server: PC-Asia
I know this has been posted, and it needs to be posted again. It's almost impossible to play a single match without a cheater. Just today, I saw people floating over the map, running car speed, aimbotting, and teaming. It makes it very hard to play because there is no chance to do well. I'm not that good of a player, and cheats make it even LESS possible for me. The trash talk is so small compared to the hacks being used. Over the past month it has been even worse. Please do something. It will require everyone to either have cheats to balance it, or avoid playing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-10-17 04:09:40 | Show the author posts only
Not to mention the glitchers on impassable terrains (roofs, inside of crates, etc.), hero skill exploits on Hero Clash and straight up in-game issues (like players freezing on the air failing to load their exact location on your screen, the fps drops and walls and objects not rendering from afar revealing player's locations).. I know, the game has a lot of issues (that and my superior ability to miss all my rounds on a non-moving bot) and the milking of skins in this game are far beyond reasonable, but hey, despite all that the game is still enjoyable. I still love to play this, granted it can get tilting sometimes but there are still fun moments even through all that! All you can do is either enjoy or tilt, knowing these issues almost always fall on deaf ears. So, here's to wishing they finally fix these issues!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-10-17 08:52:24 | Show the author posts only
Totally agree. I have just been averaging 2 verifies+ per day. Every game has someone either speed hacking, or glitching. But, they aren't the ones who kill me, so I have to report alot.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules