Terms and rules of banning account?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-9-30 23:57:26 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Readers hear this out!

When ROS banned an account what is there bases. It was automated or manually?

My Member get banned this latest update without doing any violation of any rules and agreement. He was with me in ROSTOPIA and he was using the TELEPORT MARK features there to get in a location faster. He was testing the new weapon M16A1 with a Grenade launcher when that happens.  

This is the third time they create mistakes but they returned it right away and apologies.

But now they said they really evaluate it. Really?  If you really evaluate it, you should see what really happened that day.

Not all players are Kids, They are also adult playing this game. They know their rights.

He was a PAID player here. So Banning him is STEALING and SCAMMING account holders.

ROS send some Address of your office in the Philippines here in this post.

So we can settle this in legal matters.

The problem is simple. Returned the Account that falsely accused. That's it.
We wouldn't waste time like this if where are guilty in such matters.

If you put logic into it.

Waiting for you reply!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2020-10-1 04:33:28 | Show the author posts only
Players not using Cheats get banned! But Players using cheats flagrantly not even get banned. What a game developer ROS have.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-10-1 05:15:21 | Show the author posts only
yes they ban me for using m16 in rostopia for 30 days too, appealed 5 times and rejected, i just play on my secondary account because they can do whatever they want
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-2 12:43:00 | Show the author posts only

Comments

That is your bases in banning accounts? Work hard man admit you create mistakes. Nice Video Saikami!  Details Reply Post time 2020-10-2 21:10
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2020-10-2 21:10:44 | Show the author posts only
Saikami replied at 2020-10-2 12:43
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5civLjSqCZI&feature=youtu.be

My first Round haha

That is your bases in banning accounts? Work hard man admit you create mistakes. Nice Video Saikami!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.8 Platinum Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-10-8 04:45:15 | Show the author posts only
As far as I know ( I can be wrong, and I'm not part of the moderation team anymore so this is purely my opinion), there are basically 2 methods used for banning an account, automatically and manually, most of times it's automatically but on some cases the staff have to manually ban the account after some investigation.
By manual investigation, I'm not sure if the staffs will manually watch the suspicious account in games, more likely they'll investigate the data (idk how to explain this thing), and if they think the data is indeed abnormal then they'll ban the account.
I don't know about the RoS branch in the Philippines, do they have one there? Been away from this game for months because of some personal reason.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2020-10-15 12:34:50 | Show the author posts only
This wouldn't be an issue if so many people weren't cheating. It's tough for ROS to keep developing countermeasures. The best is to report.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-10-16 05:18:02 | Show the author posts only
Your article has left me with a lot of experience and a deep impression, I hope you will have more good articles in the near future to share with readers.
fireboy and watergirl

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
This Rules of Conduct regulate general matters that end users and company should comply with in relation to the services of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (hereinafter referred to as “Game”) provided by PUBG CORPORATION (“PUBG”). It is aimed to regulate necessary requirements in consistent manner to cope with various situations that may arise in the process of using and providing game services.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
LOL. I am unsure how they go about banning players. There are some blatant cheaters and they seem to get back on faster or less likely to be perm banned. Yes, it is that bad.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules