Can you still hear us?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-8-27 22:45:09 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi, I'm really addicted to this game. I'm also a fan and I've been playing this game since 2018. I was ignoring all of the bug issues cause my friends and I are enjoying the game eventhough theres a lot of cheaters and bug on your game we are still playing. However in this past few months I just want to give you a heads up about the FPS drop on your game. The streamers were communicating to fix the issues but it was all taken for granted. Most of the players were tired to play the game most of them change the game they play they already quit playing the game cause they were all tired of your promises fixing the FPS drop, bugs and cheat.
We dont feel that your  fixing the issue. You're all up to the new skins new sets you offer every week. Can you somehow hear the players who love this game. Im really hoping you read this. Please take an action immediately or maybe you really dont care at all?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-8-29 02:27:47 | Show the author posts only
i really like this game too but, the cheaters are still in the game. so so so sad .
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-9-6 01:33:24 | Show the author posts only
Yeah! the game is unplayable now. the developer of this game is a total garbage
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-9-8 18:27:14 | Show the author posts only
I really doubt this game would last that long if this issue, "FPS drop" will not be fixed as soon as possible. Many players and even famous content creators are already switching to another game since they can't tolerate this issue anymore. Despite having such good or high end specs pc they are still experiencing this kind of issue, imagine on players who have low end pc.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
still no fix on the client issue? i was trying to find how to fix missing dll and stuck on verfying i still cant get it why are they ignoring this issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time Yesterday 22:45 | Show the author posts only
they banned players depends  how many report you have  even your not a cheater   cheater banned 2 or 3 days
player who dont use cheat  they report it and banned permanent

why?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time Yesterday 23:38 | Show the author posts only
Iancasibo replied at 2020-9-18 22:45
they banned players depends  how many report you have  even your not a cheater   cheater banned 2 or ...

SERIOUSLY JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE REPORT U U GET BAN LIKE WTF!!!! SO MANY POEPLE REPORT ME BECAUSE I HAVE VIP 10 ACCOUT AND OW ITS Permanent BANNED BECAUSE OF ALL THE JEALOUS PEOPLE LIKE WTF AND THEY SAID I WAS USING ESP WHEN I HAVE VIDEO PROOF I WAS NOT USING ANYTHING

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules