The ultimate Gun in Rules of Survival!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-4-16 22:18:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

johanibazersarip

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-4-17 03:46:23 | Show the author posts only
we both have same taste.

4 gravekeeper skin are awesome look m1a4, dragonov, thompson and AR15 similar looks

AK47 deepfreeze and M14BR dragondrake.
Mobius Forumer MU.PH Tahr Server ** NEW-Era
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-4-21 11:40:14 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Stephensen at 2020-4-23 10:38

We’ve played quite a few matches in Rules of Survival, and as with anything that features a loot table MyKFCExperience, these drops are never guaranteed, and while your results may vary, these places have proven to be good starting areas for us.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-4-5 13:26:42 | Show the author posts only
We’ve played quite a few matches in Rules of Survival, and as with anything that features a loot table , these drops are never guaranteed, and while your results may vary, these places have proven to be good starting areas for us.
MyPrepaidCenter  mykfcexperience

It’s Not Working when I was Downloading it it took me all night to download then It there’s Another File Needed for ROS So I Waited For the While Morning Just To finish Downloading It Then After That I Opened the app But its so Slow and the First Two Tries of opening the App Was Stressful Its Not Opening Then When I Opened the App The Lagging Is so Annoying I haven’t Even Played Once yet! Even now I can’t Start Even Just One Game Please Fix this I’ve Always Wanted To Play Rules of Survival

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules