How to counter cheaters

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-18 20:18:34 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
well, ive been seeing a lot of threads here about people complaining that a cheater/hacker keeps killing them with aimbot, or cheaters/hackers can see you trough walls and set a trap for you with wallhacks, ill admit, it is sometimes annoying to get killed like that. So im here now to tell you on how to counter cheaters that uses cheat like that

1. if you are playing solo and you meet a cheater, go behind a cover and wait there. the cheater only have 2 options, run or fight. cheaters usually think like this "Ahaha look at that guy, hiding behind cover, ill rush him with a shotgun and kill him." this is because they "think" they have the advantage over you, which is wrong. if you meet a cheater like this, hide behind a cover, wait for him to come to you and then at mid to close range shoot him down with your gun.

2. if you are playing a duo or squad or fireteam and you meet a cheater you need to do this, if the cheater is behind cover and can only be seen if they are going to shoot, go behind a cover, and tell your team to be bait for the cheater to shoot, cheaters almost never expect a shot from regular players because they think we are scared and our options is only to run.
after your friend baits the cheater, try and see if you can shoot him, if you can try to shoot his head, this will probably anger the cheater and he will probably be standing more or he will be scared an run away.

for the time i have been playing this game this tactics work almost everytime, for the time being i suggest you do this until NetEase found a way to ban them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-3-18 22:23:31 | Show the author posts only
Another tip : use Grenade, abuse those medkits, soda and bandages to keep your health up.
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-3-23 14:22:57 | Show the author posts only
The cheaters can now also walk inside the water.
I encountered a cheater yesterday entered the river then walk below it, I'm surprised the cheaters can do that now. I'm in the bridge. I predicted his location based on his running direction and killed him with M14. Now my account is permabanned, maybe he reported me. Already posted in the ban appeal. I hope they can give back my account.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-3-23 15:38:28 | Show the author posts only
SO MANY DAMN CHEATERS I PLAYED ALL DAY AND THERE IS NO DECENT GAME EVEN ONE!!!! CHEATERS EVERYWHERE WE CANT EVEN DETERMINE IF THERE IS STILL A FAIR PLAYER LEFT!!!!! THE ANTI HACK SYSTEM OF ROS SUCKS TO BE HONEST AND YET THEY FOCUSE ON IMPROVING THE SKINS AND OTHER THINGS INSTEAD OF MAKING A STRONG SUPPORT AGAINST CHEATERS (ITS LIKE THE DEV IS MAKING A HOUSE WITHOUT A SUPPORT ON THE GROUND) THIS REALLY SUCKS AND WE WILL WAIT?!!! WHAT IF THAT DAY NEVER COMES? IF DEV KEEPS ON FOCUSING IN TO OTHER THINGS THEN WE ARE DONE I TELL YA BRO!
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-3-24 06:00:41 | Show the author posts only
some cheater use super jump and throwing bomb unfair i hope cheats will gone and all cheater will die
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-3-29 09:08:16 | Show the author posts only
Edited by BlackAndBlue at 2018-3-29 09:26

i saw many option like falling fast , walking through the wall and hiding there when they're knocked down , killing with shotgun from far away . i really miss those that i could safely play this game. and one more thing about gold mode which i can say 80% of players are cheater . everytime they shooting me once when i'm covered somewhere to make sure i'm in fire range or no . Hope the game work on it.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-3-30 14:57:03 | Show the author posts only

SADLY THEY CANT STOP IT.. THEYRE(GAME DEVELOPERS) ARE ALSO THE ONES MAKING CHEATS..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-3-31 07:43:02 | Show the author posts only
qreqreq replied at 2018-3-30 14:57
SADLY THEY CANT STOP IT.. THEYRE(GAME DEVELOPERS) ARE ALSO THE ONES MAKING CHEATS..

no they're not ...... programmers can easily make cheats specially if it is not secured, you can look up at citpekalongan's website there are lot of cheats there for RoS and other games. So that means the creators didn't created the cheats.
ßåMìTzGåß

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-4-1 07:15:39 | Show the author posts only
HAHAHAHAHA... I`ve encounter too many cheaters in game there is a time they aim you and you will instantly dead. there is no chance to hide. Too sad, another who can pass thru walls and shoot you, or laying under the land only see is helmet but you cant even shoot them. I guess the best thing is to Create a Strong Game Guard expensive or not this is the only thing how cheat Ends. Only in my opinion.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-4-1 12:16:46 | Show the author posts only
This is how to counter cheater, for you to stay longer in the game
Cheaters have their wallhacks with the distance of the enemy with them, so how can you hide from them?
Always have a car beside you so you can run away...... and if you're in the car they can't detect you with their wallhack although they can see you in the car but they can't detect what's your distance. If you want to be more safe use the tri-wheel.

Comments

if you are playing a duo or squad or fireteam and you meet a cheater you need to do this, if the cheater is behind cover and can only be seen if they are going to shoot, go behind a cover, and tell...  Post time 2018-12-16 01:30
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules