STAR DIAMONDS ISSUE

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-23 00:47:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
First of all, I want to thank you Netease for giving us another way to acquire adv gears in the form of Star Diamonds.

Though the issue is, isn't it redundant? I mean there are actually many "currencies" in the game that, if not, are rarely being used. ea. daily login coins, gold, blue shards, silver and gold tickets and even exp. Personally, I'm sitting with 150+ coins, 1.2m+ gold, 500k+ blue shards, 800+ silver tickets, 500+ gold tickets and 250k+ exp above level 30 . This is also true to most of the seasoned players. There's just no way by which we could already spend these things because you rarely update them and if there's an update on them it's very small. Most likely a single item or a single set having 2 to 4 items costing 1k blue shards per piece. And there!

Can you just compensate us using these "currencies" instead of adding another one?

Suggestions:
Increase the level cap and update the level rewards.
Add adv gears on the silver and gold chests. You can balance this feature by putting the adv. gears to low rate.
If also possible, add a way by which we can exchange blue shards to purple shards. There are actually ways on how to balance this. ea. finishing a quest that requires blue shards accompanied with a quest that requires a lot of grinding, limiting the exchange into daily, weekly or even monthly basis, put a rate having a excessive amount of blue shards exchanged to a minimal amount of purple shards.

I mean there are creative ways by which you can do it only if... Uh.. I just don't want to continue.

I'm not really sure if it's totally true but this is my assumption based on my experience. The bulk of your sales comes from seasoned players. I also noticed that most of my friends whom I recommended the game does not actually last or does not actually want to support the game because of their early experience of cheaters/hackers. Not sure if I could generalize it but it could also be true to other new players. (Note: Most of the cheaters are new accounts playing on low tier ranked games. I'll post another discussion on this soon.)

So why not compensate those who are loyal to the game by utilizing the things("currencies") that they had already earned?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-23 01:16:02 | Show the author posts only
Hi Silver,

We are very happy for your suggestion and concern about the game, I will forward your suggestion to the superiors. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
"Winners always want to win again" H.S
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-23 01:55:22 | Show the author posts only
Hello Sir,

Thank you for the suggestion you raised to us and for the community. Rest assured we will be forwarding this to our superiors and hopefully we can hear from them regarding what their feedback or opinion about it.

Thank you for your continuous support for the game. ^_^

Sincerely,

teacH3R

RoS Moderation Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-23 02:23:56 | Show the author posts only
I'm supporting this thread!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-23 03:16:10 | Show the author posts only
I'm supporting this!
Subscribed to Pewdiepie: https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-1-23 03:23:44 | Show the author posts only
what is the use of gold coins now??????????

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-1-23 04:44:35 | Show the author posts only
cheater will cheat more to farm gold and blue shards.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-1-23 05:14:27 | Show the author posts only
I just don't like the idea of NetEase releasing an "exclusive" or "rare" items that requires a lot of effort or diamonds to get. And at some short span of time when a new event comes they'll give those items for free or easier to acquire. I just feel bad to those who spend a lot of diamonds just to have them and later on it will be easier to get. It loses it's value and rarity. IMO they should release exclusive items for those who have a large amount of currency.

Comments

Couldnt say better.i hate hustling free loader ros player.keep asking vip skin for free.meh save your cash stop smoking and go buy top up! Stop beggar!  Details Reply Post time 2019-1-23 12:06
3+6=9

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2019-1-23 10:24:01 | Show the author posts only
Edited by silvercdindie at 2019-1-23 10:28
CyberPoPo replied at 2019-1-23 04:44
cheater will cheat more to farm gold and blue shards.

Farming gold is actually limited if you're noticing it. 5k is the max per day.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-1-23 10:48:41 | Show the author posts only
supporting this!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately