Bet sabotage?

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-18 13:56:55 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Did i, the only one who obsereved something wierd in betting system?
I have earned diamonds up to 1700+ through betting...

But this few days, i have notice that a continuous lost in most sure win bets happen. I have lost 1700+ diamond in lost streak by betting it in most sure win bets.

I gues something wierd happen in bet system in the game. A sabotage tactics? Most of sure win bets were loosing... Did the game notice that most players were betting in sure win bets to earn diamonds, so that they sabotage it and keep it loosing?

Why?? To earn back all diamonds they give to the player? To earn back the diamonds won by the player in the bets? To force player to buy daimonds?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-18 14:02:45 | Show the author posts only
well hackers rule this game ,and they rule and contest ... they see what is the question with most hight odd and they do what the question ask and place bets with higght odds to win to much diamonds ... sorry for my english
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-12-18 14:19:36 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
3rVis replied at 2018-12-18 14:02
well hackers rule this game ,and they rule and contest ... they see what is the question with most h ...

You have a point.. I just got depressed.. I have lost all my diamonds easily in a couple of days... Haysss.. Full of disappointment :(    i bought a single stuff only for my character... Huhuhu

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-12-18 14:26:52 | Show the author posts only
Hi there. A similar thing happened to me, losing me all the 1500 diamonds I had accumulated. The truth is, we just got unlucky. No bet is a 'sure win'. Players playing in the World Arena are far more cautious, and most of the just sit outside zone for most of the game, leading to unpredictable bet result.
-ValiShati
Member of Elite Survivors Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-18 14:59:05 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
ValiShati replied at 2018-12-18 14:26
Hi there. A similar thing happened to me, losing me all the 1500 diamonds I had accumulated. The tru ...

Im not convince in your point... Base on my observation...  After the last update, cheater were gone for a while...  Most of sure win bets were consistent...

But few week or this week... Cheaters are back, aim bot? Right?
The same time, bet system also ruined...

Do you think, most sure win bets will lost continuously?
Same question with possible high winning rate lost?

Oh come on...

Comments

If you can provide any evidence of this, I will gladly refer it to the ROS elite survivor and ROS moderation teams.  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-18 15:14

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-12-18 15:14:55 | Show the author posts only
Click_25 replied at 2018-12-18 14:59
Im not convince in your point... Base on my observation...  After the last update, cheater were go ...

If you can provide any evidence of this, I will gladly refer it to the ROS elite survivor and ROS moderation teams.
-ValiShati
Member of Elite Survivors Team

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-18 15:34:45 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
ValiShati replied at 2018-12-18 15:14
If you can provide any evidence of this, I will gladly refer it to the ROS elite survivor and ROS  ...

If you really betting in the game... Observed ur privious bet in history

Compare it base in week...  U will observed that the result  within this week is full of mystery

Most of sure win bets lead in past week... How come this week?  Continuous lost for most of sure win bets? Are u saying all games this week, all teams and players were hinding and camping, avoid killing each other?

Try to think? Sabotage the sure win bets will lead an easy  jackpot on the other side...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-12-18 16:38:46 | Show the author posts only
Hello Click_25,
I just want to remind you that bet results may vary significantly because of several factors like game style but also luck. Yes they're also moments with hackers joining in the world arena, the developers noticed that and are trying to find a way to stop that.

Kind regards,
Firebird
RoS Moderation Team
Life is good when we think it's good.
Life is bad when we don't think.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-19 03:51:02 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Firebird replied at 2018-12-18 16:38
Hello Click_25,
I just want to remind you that bet results may vary significantly because of several ...

I hope you should review the result this week...

For my opinion, mybe hackers already enter the system of this game.. And mybe manipulating the result of bet turning winning bets into loosing one... The same as cheater easily entering the game..

Thanks for consideration, i hope everthing will be fix inmediately

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2018-12-19 04:48:05 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Firebird replied at 2018-12-18 16:38
Hello Click_25,
I just want to remind you that bet results may vary significantly because of several ...

Sir... Can you review the result of bet  in this given date..  Dec 14, 17, 18

Those date i observed contuous loss of most sure wins bets... After that... I dont have any coins and daimonds since i bet everything in the given date...

Im not convince that, its just simply a game tactics which lead a continuous lost of sure win bets...

Thank you,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules