[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Edited by Mernan at 2018-12-14 21:14

Hello guys and ROS. This game is awesome but it just got ruined by cheaters. It is sad that even though ROS is doing all they can to stop it, there are still that came through and cheat. How about implementing a REAL-TIME monitoring system for cheaters? I don't know about computer coding but I think ROS team can do it. Basically, it will be like this, all movements or damage that were done by each player will be evaluated immediately if it was equal to the rules that have been set. The cheater that I always encounter was using so much damage, so much that it can make the vehicles explode in just a few shots. It's was so frustrating. So, by evaluating the damages each player has done in his/ her each kill and comparing it to how many bullets to get it done, ROS can determine the cheat. To frustrate the cheater, ROS can terminate him/ her on the spot and send a message of the cheat he/ she used. I am hoping you get the idea and hoping to get it implemented to other cheats as well. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-12-14 21:20:34 | Show the author posts only
UP FOR THIS

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-12-14 22:48:13 | Show the author posts only
I already sent many suggestion like this to support but this is reality that devs dont want cheats be fixed as they cant stop cheaters for over 1 year, they cant do it for 5year! this game ruind
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-12-14 23:05:19 | Show the author posts only
UP For This Too

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-12-14 23:28:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I'm up thoug

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-12-15 00:27:52 | Show the author posts only
sound good for me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-12-15 00:46:33 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Kuruchan at 2018-12-15 00:48

There's a REAL-TIME monitoring system in ROS both Staff and AI(idk if this real) are doing this ..
Once the suspicious Player caught using High Jump, AIMBOT, Fast Drop, Grenade Hack or Telekill will be automatic detect by AI...( i feel him a bit but ...)

About ESP Hack or Wall Hack are very diffucult to see. That's why The Players must Report the Suspicious Player who using that by Recording Video or Screenshots and Send it in Reporting Cheaters.
if the suspicious Player are report more often the REAL-TIME monitoring system will be active and some of the staff are watching the suspicious Player's movement.
sometimes they suspended the player for manual investigation, they watching the previous gameplay of suspicious Player.. if the player caught using some nasty unfair methods, they will suspended permanatly (PERM.Banned)

but the Bad thing is Some Idiots keep Trolling in the Game... like Live Streaming with Cheats...
Meow~! Meow~! Meow~! Humans, I Command you with my PAWwer!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-12-15 01:00:26 | Show the author posts only
Hi Mernan,

It already exists.
When someone is suspected of cheating, a manual investigation is carried out.

Comments

Actually, cheater detection is much better right now cause personally, I have not been killed via telebomb, telekill, Gravers, and Jumpers since the DEC 12 update. All they are using now is the Aimbot  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-18 21:29

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-12-15 03:34:02 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Very good suggestion. But, this will give the server and network extra load. Making them to run slowly and laggy servers. Thumbs up for the recommendation.

Comments

Already happening, nothing to lose.  Details Reply Post time 2018-12-15 07:00

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-12-15 05:38:51 | Show the author posts only
Once the suspicious Player caught using High Jump, AIMBOT, Fast Drop, Grenade Hack or Telekill will be automatic detect by AI   sure tell those lies to someone else  there are ppl streaming with these kind of cheats who play days before geting baned

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules