Firearm Strategy- King of BVR Firearm-Sniper Rifle

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2017-12-1 06:55:41 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
In Rules of Survival, there are 5 categories of firearm: Pistol, Submachine Gun (SMG), Shotgun (SG), Rifle and Sniper Rifle (SR). These firearms are divided according to the ammo slipped into the weapon.

Following are the introduction of Sniper Rifle and its ammo.

AWM:
a classic and famous SR with a 5-round box magazine. This SR can be equipped with four accessories, not including a hand gunstock. Quick magazine is common and it can increase reload speed. It’s hard to see a large volume magazine so it’s not introduced here. Extra ammo will go into players’ load.
Advantages: strong fire power with big recoil. Requires high snipe proficiency. Slow firing rate and long range. Its firing accuracy depends on the players. Easy to aim at the target under gun sight mode.
Disadvantages: It can only play a role in a game when a sight is equipped and gun sight mode is activated. But a sight doesn’t come with the SR. Long firing intervals. Creates huge noise when no silencer is equipped. Its biggest drawback is that an enemy will not be killed with one shot unless the enemy is shot in the head. Normally this SR will deal 80 damage to an enemy.
Ammo: Ammo for Sniper Rifle
Can be equipped with a sight to spy on enemies and realize BVR shooting.

Barrett:
a classic and famous SR with a 5-round box magazine. This SR can be equipped with four accessories, not including a hand gunstock. Quick magazine is common and it can increase reload speed. It’s hard to see a large volume magazine so it’s not introduced here. Extra ammo will go into players’ load.
Advantages: strong fire power with big recoil. Requires high snipe proficiency. Slow firing rate and long range. Its firing accuracy depends on the players. Easy to aim at the target under gun sight mode.
Disadvantages: an airdrop supply gun, hard to acquire. It can only play a role in a game when a sight is equipped and gun sight mode is activated. But a sight doesn’t come with the SR. Long firing intervals. Creates huge noise when no silencer is equipped. Has bigger damage than AWM, but still unable to kill enemies with armor right away when the enemy is not shot in the head.
Ammo: Ammo for Sniper Rifle
Can be equipped with a sight to spy on enemies and realize BVR shooting.

The red area in the picture is the aim point when no gun sight is equipped. If you can shoot an enemy, go and buy a lottery ticket, mate.
In Rules of Survival, the power of SR has been reduced and it’s hard to kill a full-blood player with one shot unless the player is shot in the head. But it offers a SR mode in which players can long press to open the gun sight and release to shoot. This mode bring huge improvements to the SR gameplay and make it more controllable. The SR, as a kind of deterrent force, intimidates enemies with its distinct sound of gunfire. It has been regarded as a king of gun by players for it power, although it’s hard to kill an enemy in one shot with a SR.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-1-6 07:12:22 | Show the author posts only
am i the only one who doesnt know what bvr is?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-1-6 14:24:47 | Show the author posts only
REI replied at 2018-1-6 07:12
am i the only one who doesnt know what bvr is?

BVR - beyond visual range, as far as i know.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2021-1-18 03:08:47 | Show the author posts only
The forum you share is wonderful and meaningful, I hope it will be widely deployed. fireboy and watergirl

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2021-2-4 02:45:42 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for the sharing. This is my first time visiting your blog. Really I like your Blog. Keep doing more like this.
play solitaire

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules