RoS aka hackers' den

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-27 18:30:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I've been playing Rules of Survival for quite some time now, and for about 4-5 weeks I've started to expreience an extremely huge amount of 'see through wall bugs', 'stuck in wall bugs', 'invisible players at the start of the match bugs...' and lets not forget the other type of bug, the pest that destroys every single game it get into, the no life animal of the internet, yep, 'The Hacker' aka cheater. If I would say that "In PUBG there are more bugs than hackers" it would make sense, but sadly Rules of Survival isn't no way near PUBG considering anti-cheat. I guess what they focused on so much at the start of the game was the design, the game play, the graphics (I am not gonna speak about the graphics... the graphics are ok... not too good not too bad... they are good for non-build for gaming PCs which makes it a nice thing that the admins thought of), and because they focused so much on the design, the game play and the graphics they didn't have enough time to actually find good ways of tackling cheaters, and btw every time you get reported there is a file created in your RoS folder (; just saying...

This game is no longer fair, this game will soon become hacker vs hacker if nothing is done about the lack of work done for anti-cheat.

Oh yeah... maybe a reason why this game was really easy to hack is because of the lack on code work in the game, maybe... or I might be wrong. But RoS admins, I really loved played your game, it was a nice time, even my friend started haiting it so much that he started hacking too , but he got banned so don't worry about him, he also just did it to actually check how easy it is to hack. And do not worry about me too, I am too afraid to lose my skins :l .

Wish the best for you Rules of Survival and the admins that work on this game!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-27 18:36:34 | Show the author posts only
Verdade esse Jogo jaera.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-7-11 16:42:12 | Show the author posts only

High Rated Packaging Machinery Tips

Pour machine emballage bière compacte, machine emballage bières carton et quel est le meilleur emballage de bière try machine assortiment bières Montréal, avec le mellieur machine emballage automatique packs variés, machine automatique emballage assortiment bière montréal, coffret découverte, machine automatique emballage assortiment bière montréal et machine d'emballage pack bière.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-8-3 15:40:14 | Show the author posts only

Updated Crystal Hair Remover Details

To the people asking about laser hair removal legs cost, mefapo, soprano laser, lescolton ipl, best way to remove chest hair, braun laser pro 5,  I highly suggest this new magic crystal hair eraser info or mefapo, pansly hair removal, laser hair removal legs cost, bikini laser hair removal cost, laser hair removal back, rosacare ipl, as well as this recommended crystal hair eraser details and don't forget female hair removal, hair removal oil, hair enemy bubble, soprano laser, face laser hair removal cost, best at home laser, as well as this excellent magic crystal hair eraser blog which is also great. Also have a look at this recommended magic crystal hair eraser tips alongside all braun mini hair remover, laser hair treatment near me, laser hair removal prices, ice laser hair removal, best way to get rid of chin hair, super hair removal, alongside all this awesome magic crystal hair eraser link as well as nair for legs, homemade hair removal, permanent facial hair removal, best laser hair removal near me, feeke ipl hair removal, ingrown hair removal near me, not to mention best magic crystal hair eraser tips which is also worth a look. I also suggest this awesome magic crystal hair eraser site on top of tweezerman smooth finish facial hair remover, tweezing hair, permanent beard removal, full face laser hair removal cost, depilatory roll, armpit hair removal, alongside all this excellent jeelly crystal hair eraser link on top of phillips lumea ipl, hairline laser, natural permanent hair removal, lux skin ipl laser hair removal, electrolysis hair removal near me, lumea hair removal, as well as top crystal hair eraser forum which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended crystal hair eraser details for good measure. Check more Top Rated Magic Crystal Hair Eraser Advice 008d7d6

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
5#
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only

Top Rated Workbench Info

For the people talking about folding woodworking table, building a workbench, industrial workbench, diy heavy duty adjustable leveling feet, waterloo workbench, bosch toy workbench,  I highly suggest this excellent workbench deal or folding work table harbor freight, shop workbench, whalen industrial workbench, antique workbench for sale craigslist, milwaukee work table, husky 6 ft workbench, not to mention this excellent workbench deal as well as 5 ft workbench, 4x8 work table, benchcrafted workbench, workbench price, square workbench, black & decker work bench, alongside all this excellent workbench product which is also great. Also have a look at this updated workbench model alongside all milwaukee mobile workbench, under workbench storage, lowes craftsman workbench, 4x8 workbench, fliptop workbench, craftsman 2000 series workbench, on top of this excellent workbench make on top of ryobi workbench light, workshop table, holtzapffel workbench, indoor workbench, smart workbench, step 2 workshop and utility bench, alongside all excellent workbench make which is also worth a look. I also recommend this top workbench make not to mention folding workbench, old work bench, kreg folding work table, nicholson workbench, homemade workbench, worx pegasus work table, as well as this excellent workbench make not to mention home depot duramax workbench, lyon workbench, work shop table, heavy duty workbench with vice, work bench with cabinets, moravian workbench, and don't forget awesome workbench model which is also great. Finally, have a look at this useful workbench info for good measure. Check more Cool Trash Can Info 744322b

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules