[GUIDE] - How to play: Echo Valley

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-27 09:40:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by DutchDave at 2018-2-27 11:09

HOW TO PLAY
ECHO VALLEY
index:
1 - General information
2 - Landing locations
> 2.1 - Hotel
> 2.2 - Other places
3 - Get away tactics
1 - General information:
Echo Valley is a location on the Rules of Survival map. There only are a few buildings and the area surrounding the buildings merely exists of open field and small hills. There also are a few buildings on the outskirts of Echo Valley which are connected with each other by roads. The center of Echo Valley, which is the place where most of the action takes place exists of four (4) hangars, one (1) hotel, one (1) two-floor house and an open area with containers in the middle. Echo Valley is a popular place to go to, and therefore you will find at least some other players around most of the time. There is decent loot, cover and most of the time you also will be able to pick up some kills. This is how Echo Valley looks like on the map. The by orange highlighted buildings are the hangars, the by green highlighted building is the hotel and the by blue highlited building is the house.

2 - Landing locations:
When there are multiple players coming to Echo Valley you really want to get the best loot available. There is quite some loot scattered around Echo Valley but where can you find this loot. More importantly, where can I find the most loot? These questions will be answered in the paragraphs below. The best spot probably is on top of the hotel, but there is plenty of good loot in the hangars and the building as well. Here is why you should land on the hotel or other buildings.

2.1 - Hotel
The hotel probably is your go-to spot in Echo Valley because the hotel has so much loot in it. The roof of the hotel is not too difficult to parachute on and you will find at least some loot on it. There are three (3) different loot locations on the top itself already! And if you don't find a weapon on top, you can simply go one floor down and see if there are weapons there. When you have found a weapon in the hotel, the best thing to do is to go back to the top. You then will have a overview on the hangars, buildings and the open area in the middle. People will cross this, and you will have a clear shot on them. When there are no more players in sight, you can jump down at the front of the hotel without taking fall damage to continue your looting. The hotel gives plenty of loot, a good overview of the location and might give you the opportunity to kill some players as well, and therefore, you should always try to land on the hotel.

However, when you see that there are other players which already landed or are closer the the hotel, you should not land at the hotel. Said players will most likely have a gun already and you will be killed quickly, if they are any good. In this situation, you should land in one of the following buildings.

2.2 - Other buildings
If you are unable to land at the hotel, the hangars would be your go-to location. There are four (4) in total and these hangars have some decent loot as well. The best thing to do is to loot a hangar quickly and move on to the next one. Never go to other buildings through the center but always walk on the outside because those who have an overview of the location will be able to see and shoot you easily. Otherwise you can go to the house. The house has quite some loot as well and make sure you also check the balcony. That will also give you an overview of the location but is very exposed.

It is important to know that after a few minutes, people that have landed somewhere else might be coming to Echo Valley as well. Keep your eyes open at all times and keep an eye on your indicator as well!

3 - Get away tactics:
If you have looted everything and you are sure that there is no one left, or you are in the danger zone, you want to get away. In Echo Valley, you are at the right place. Next to the hotel, there is a whole bunch of red bikes that you can use to go away. Now, a bike is not the most secure vehicle as you are exposed and its speed is not that high, you can get to the circle quicker. There you go, the bike will probably your vehicle to get away.

That was my guide on Echo Valley. Please bear in mind that this is completely based on experience and hours of playing. You are free to post any feedback, comments, whatever, as long as it is constructive! I am planning on making a guide for every location of the base map, so keep your eyes open for that as well. Might as well create series topic, but only after the release of several guides. Please, tell me what you think of this (type) of guide and how I can improve them!

Kind regards,
Dave

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-27 14:23:34 | Show the author posts only
This was a pretty extended but basic guide on what Echo is, what is there, and what to expect environment wise so nobody can really complain but it was much longer then it needed to be for what it offered.

Great material but pretty basic stuff most people pick up within the first 2 times landing there.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-2-27 16:06:24 | Show the author posts only
Hello CrispyChipotle,

thank you for your feedback, i greatly appreciate it. I will try to shorten the guides that I make from now on. Is there any information you feel like is lacking?

Kind regards,
Dave

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-3-5 03:54:40 | Show the author posts only
Nice topic.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-4-2 05:59:18 | Show the author posts only
This is very nice!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-4-3 02:08:34 | Show the author posts only
uuupppppppppppp

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-4-3 08:08:11 | Show the author posts only
Thank you for posting this!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2020-10-12 04:57:24 | Show the author posts only
Your article is great, I have read a lot of articles but I was really impressed with your writing. Thank you, I will review this post. To know about me, please try to talk to me: fireboy and watergirl

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules