SCAM IS REAL! II

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
Warned The Landlord
Post time 2018-9-4 04:35:21 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Bugs & Problems
In-Game Name: MONEYSCAM
Player ID: 4.9
Server: Mobile-Asia
SCAM IS REAL!
Post time 2018-8-24 04:09:17
THESE NETEASE AND PAYMENTWALL ARE SCAM!!! THEY USE EACH OTHERS PREVILEGE TO STEAL MONEY FROM THEIR CUSTOMER!!! I TOP UP US$4.9 AND UNFORTUNATELY MY DIAMONDS WAS NOT DELIVER TO MY ACCOUNT, SO I DECIDED TO EMAIL ROS SUPPORT AND PAYMENTWALL SUPPORT. I KNOW I PROVIDED ALL THE NECESARRY PROOF THAT I CAN PROVIDE TO THEM, I MEAN IN BOTH PARTIES. IT'S BEEN 3 WEEKS NOW SINCE THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO THEM AND I WAS TOLD TO WAIT FOR THEIR FURTHER CHECKING AND I KNOW 3 WEEKS ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SOLVE THIS KIND OF ISSUE. THE PROBLEM IS, THESE BOTH PARTIES ARE LIKE LINEAR WHEN IT COMES TO A WAY ON HOW TO PURSUADE A CUSTOMER TO GIVE UP AND LET THEIR MONEY GONE. I NOTICED THAT AND I'M PRETTY SURE OF THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST THROWING EACH OTHERS RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS! LOOK AT THE ATTACHED IMAGES, WHAT WOULD YOU THINK? DO YOU STILL WANT TO TOP UP TO THIS GAME AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN TO SCAM LIKE THIS?

NOW: SCAM IS REAL! II
IT’S MORE THAN A MONTH NOW AND UNTIL NOW MY TOP UP OF US$4.9 IS STILLMISSING IN MY ACCOUNT. I'D GIVEN SO MUCH TIME TO ROS TEAM/NETEASE TO ADDRESSTHIS ISSUE AS SOON AS THEY CAN BUT THE OPPOSITE IS HAPPENING. I THINK THEY GAVEME SO MUCH TIME TO GIVE UP MY MONEY AND FORGET THAT PURCHASED COZ IT WILL NEVERBE DELIVER TO MY ACCOUNT COZ IT WAS THEIR PLAN. I SEARCH THE INTERNET AND GETMORE INFORMATION ABOUT NETEASE COMPANY AND READ THE REVIEWS OF NETIZEN ON HOWTHEIR COMPANY WORKS AND I WAS SURPRISED THAT I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHOSENCOUNTERING AND GETTING THROUGH THIS KIND OF STUFF. LIKE THEY GOT SCAM ALSO BYPURCHASING ITEMS FROM THE GAME I MEAN FROM THE OTHER GAME MADE BY NETEASE ANDNEVER GET THE ITEM UNTIL THEY DECIDED TO STOP COMPLAINING BECAUSE THEY SPEND SOMUCH OF THEIR TIME ASKING SUPPORT TO HELP THEM WHERE IN FACT THE SUPPORT HAS NOINTENTION TO HELP THEM OR I WOULD INCLUDE MY SELF AS US BUT TO PURSUADE US TOGIVE UP AND FORGET ABOUT OUR MONEY. ONE OF THE REASONS WHY NETEASE RAPIDLYGROWING COMPANY IS BECAUSE OF ILLEGAL DOINGS LIKE THIS CALLED SCAMMING MONEY! WELLOF COURSE AS FOR THE CHINESE COMPANY THERE IS NO WONDER ABOUT THAT. NOW IF YOUWOULD TAKE MY ADVICE, ARE YOU WILLING TO PUT YOUR MONEY AT RISK AND GET SCAMJUST LIKE ME? OR WOULD YOU RATHER SPEND YOUR MONEY IN OTHER THINGS? I MEAN MOREVALUABLE THINGS. ANYWAYS BIG THANKS TO PAYMENTWALL FOR INFORMING ME ABOUT WHATJUST HAPPENING AND I TAKE BACK WHAT I JUST SAID TO THEM BEFORE, MY APOLOGIESFOR THAT. KINDLY REFER THE ATTACHED IMAGES FOR YOUR REFERENCE.  THANKS!

SCAM.jpg (29.43 KB, Downloads: 135)

SCAM.jpg

DIAMONDS.jpg (55.38 KB, Downloads: 133)

DIAMONDS.jpg

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-9-4 04:41:46 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
You are funny af! Netease is big company who even bought bungie share.no way this company scammed your $5 maybe its a technical error.give them time.they will fix it

Comments

GO GET SOME MILK AND STUDY KID. DON'T BOTHER TO INCLUDE YOURSELF IN THIS ISSUE. CIBAI!  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-4 04:48
YAH FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. KNOWING THAT THEY INFORMED PAYMENTWALL THAT THEY SEND THE DIAMONDS TO MY ACCOUNT BUT IT WAS NOT THERE. I'M NOT FUNNY BY THE WAY. ARE YOU?  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-4 04:46
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-9-4 04:46:21 | Show the author posts only
Ultradash replied at 2018-9-4 04:41
You are funny af! Netease is big company who even bought bungie share.no way this company scammed yo ...

YAH FOR MORE THAN A MONTH. KNOWING THAT THEY INFORMED PAYMENTWALL THAT THEY SEND THE DIAMONDS TO MY ACCOUNT BUT IT WAS NOT THERE. I'M NOT FUNNY BY THE WAY. ARE YOU?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2018-9-4 04:48:22 | Show the author posts only
Ultradash replied at 2018-9-4 04:41
You are funny af! Netease is big company who even bought bungie share.no way this company scammed yo ...

GO GET SOME MILK AND STUDY KID. DON'T BOTHER TO INCLUDE YOURSELF IN THIS ISSUE. CIBAI!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-4 05:03:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Who is kid? Who is crying for only $5? The cibai is your mom! And btw its $5 ffs stop crying. They will give your diamond back.

Comments

GFYS CHINESE KID. :D I HOPE YOUR MOM DIE .  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-4 05:19

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-9-4 05:13:32 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I spent $300 last week and no problem.smh why would they want to scam your $5 -.- its doesnt make sense its just an error you need to wait kid and stop crying because its only $5 come on!

Comments

$300? WOW! I NEVER THOUGHT A STREET CHILD LIKE YOU COULD HAVE THAT MONEY. LOL. YOU ARE FUNNY AF! :D  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-4 05:25

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2018-9-4 05:19:30 | Show the author posts only
Edited by lightray01 at 2018-9-4 09:34
Ultradash replied at 2018-9-4 05:03
Who is kid? Who is crying for only $5? The cibai is your mom! And btw its $5 ffs stop crying. They w ...

GFYS <Moderated>. :D I HOPE <Moderated>.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-9-4 05:25:19 | Show the author posts only
Ultradash replied at 2018-9-4 05:13
I spent $300 last week and no problem.smh why would they want to scam your $5 -.- its doesnt make se ...

$300? WOW! I NEVER THOUGHT A STREET CHILD LIKE YOU COULD HAVE THAT MONEY. LOL. YOU ARE FUNNY AF! :D

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-9-4 06:46:55 | Show the author posts only
i top-up $19.9 and i got it without any issue.. and BTW sir DONT POST IN BOLD ITALICIZED FONT.. EYESORE FOR US READERS..  

Comments

MY BAD FOR THE FONT SIZE AND THE CAPS LOCK. I JUST FEEL DISAPPOINTED THAT IT'S MORE THAN A MONTH NOW THAT IT'S NOT BEING SOLVE. STILL LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T USE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THAT PURCHASED. ASIDE F  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-4 07:37

~Become an Elite Survivor!~ (click here)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2018-9-4 07:37:05 | Show the author posts only
juncas18 replied at 2018-9-4 06:46
i top-up $19.9 and i got it without any issue.. and BTW sir DONT POST IN BOLD ITALICIZED FONT.. EYES ...

MY BAD FOR THE FONT SIZE AND THE CAPS LOCK. I JUST FEEL DISAPPOINTED THAT IT'S MORE THAN A MONTH NOW THAT IT'S NOT BEING SOLVE. STILL LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T USE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THAT PURCHASED. ASIDE FROM THAT IT'S NOT ME ALONE THAT GETTING THROUGH THIS KIND OF STUFF. MEANING TO SAY THERE COULD BE A CHANCES THAT THEY ARE DOING THIS TO RANDOM PLAYERS.

Comments

load n lang gamitin mo madali lang naman  Details Reply Post time 2018-9-4 09:11

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules