ROS CHEATERS NOT GETTING BANNED for using WALL HACKS and AUTOAIM

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-9-1 03:19:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I have reported a lot of cheaters using the wall hacks and autoaim but it seems like these cheats are not worthy of getting banned. I had video proofs uploaded eating up my time, effort and data but I don't see any action getting done.
Kindly check your ban system, cause I think when a cheater is reported, you still have to watch his game in order to prove that he/she is cheating. That should be the case if a video proof was not submitted. That's the best thing to catch the cheater but if a video has been submitted or uploaded, I think the best thing to do is review the video itself and have a verdict on wether to ban the person or not. It seems like a video has been given as a proof but then you still need to watch his game, wait until he cheats again and make the verdict which is eating up a lot of time.

Cheaters don't use hacks in every game, that's one thing you should understand. When a video is submitted, it should be enough to ban the person involved. Why? Cause he has ruined the game of others already, how many guys do you think a cheater can wipe out in one game? He has stolen all their opportunity to even get to top 5. Kindly review my uploaded videos, I can assure you a 100% cheating content in there. ROS Cheater Busted in youtube.

My reported videos have not been verified especially those using wall hacks and autoaim. You still believe the AUTOAIM hack don't exist? Off aiming can never happen unless the ping delay is to big. If you watch a cheater using the autoaim, they intentionally aim away from the enemy to make room for the bullet or need not to aim the cursor towards the enemy cause they know it would hit automatically. It's not a delay thing cause i have videos of them pulling the trigger when they are not using their hacks and they need to aim perfectly in order to hit, but at desperate moments they cheat for an advantage.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-9-1 04:42:02 | Show the author posts only
how will they do that ? even if you use a video recorder apps, they will say that it is a 3rd party apps and i got ban recording my game. how can you submit video if they recording apps you using is not approve by them?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-9-1 05:57:23 | Show the author posts only
killermark1 replied at 2018-9-1 04:42
how will they do that ? even if you use a video recorder apps, they will say that it is a 3rd party  ...

No one can get banned for recording a game. You have been banned cause you have been suspected of cheating, not because you have recorded it. Recording a video needs a 3rd party app, cause ROS don't have a recording button. How should you record if you don't have a third party app? Third party apps for cheating is what is not allowed.

All cheating apps are Third Party apps but not all Third party apps are cheating apps. Logic.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-9-1 06:04:05 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Sorry but i think there is auto aim in ros.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-1 06:30:20 | Show the author posts only
CorieCong replied at 2018-9-1 05:57
No one can get banned for recording a game. You have been banned cause you have been suspected of  ...

thats what you think.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-9-1 15:17:18 | Show the author posts only
i think mostly of these cheaters are a majority of vietnamese no offence but how the heck can you kill all olayers even if theyre
hiding in the most safe spot??? WTH?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Elite Survivor

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2018-9-1 23:58:52 | Show the author posts only

It's not what I think mate, it's what happened. LOL
Maybe you got banned for being so good. "Masyadong Ginalingan". I'll admire you for it. Idol...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-9-2 02:40:28 | Show the author posts only
qbz123 replied at 2018-9-1 15:17
i think mostly of these cheaters are a majority of vietnamese no offence but how the heck can you ki ...

Racist detected.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-9-2 02:41:09 | Show the author posts only
CorieCong replied at 2018-9-1 23:58
It's not what I think mate, it's what happened. LOL
Maybe you got banned for being so good. "Masya ...

There are no such thing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-9-2 05:58:12 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
CorieCong there is autoaim on ros idiot.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules