Multiple Kill Ban

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-26 13:06:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by trayako at 2018-2-26 13:06

How do devs determine cheating anyway? Because I LEGIT DID NOT USE any cheats, I never use any cheats because it's hard to rank up and I dont want to start all over again.
I got a 3-day ban after playing a game in ghillie map night mode with 12 or 13 kills (i forgot) in America server. My name is: IntelHDPlayer. I tried playing in America because Asia has too many cheaters. I am plat 1 in asia
P.S I did not win the game because an enemy nearby killed me, AN ENEMY I DIDN'T KNOW WAS THERE

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-26 15:20:53 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor,

Be advised that accounts are suspended in the event of severe violation(s) of the End User License Agreement. The common reason being use of unauthorized third-party software designed to modify any parts of the game, in order to gain an unfair advantage over other players. This software includes, but is not limited to, cheats, hacks, modifications, scripts and automation software. In such cases, accounts are permanently suspended in order to maintain a fair gaming environment for all players to enjoy.

However, if you believe that your account has been wrongfully suspended, you can submit an appeal to customer support by sending an e-mail to gamerulesofsurvival@service.netease.com. The following information is required:

Username or user ID of the suspended account.
The server the suspended account is part of.
The date of the account suspension.
A detailed description of the situation, preferably including screenshot(s).

The suspended account will be carefully investigated and a support agent will contact you as soon as possible. Note that most RoS staff members are currently celebrating Chinese New Year. We apologize for any response delay you may experience as a result of this, and are kindly asking you to wait patiently.

Be advised that this matter should be discussed privately with the RoS staff and not in public topics: please refrain from creating similar topics and posts in the future. Repeated failure to abide by this warning will be considered as trolling and we will therefore be forced to act accordingly, resulting in moderating measures being undertaken.

Kind regards;
Ok
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2022-5-31 08:19:27 | Show the author posts only
Experienced resume writers can be a great asset to job seekers. Especially students who are new to the workforce, and may not be familiar with the writing process or format best suited to their situation. Here you can check professional resume writers and gain new tips about the resume. In any employment setting, writing a resume is a challenging task. however, when one is a student, writing a resume becomes even more difficult. Maintaining good grades while juggling work and community activities can be difficult with everyday life.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-6-21 07:27:00 | Show the author posts only
thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..Webshop maken Rotterdam

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-6-22 05:57:59 | Show the author posts only
Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks     Times Record News

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.        browser game

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time Yesterday 13:22 | Show the author posts only
I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject?      News Tonight

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules