Register immediately
View: 117|Reply: 4
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[BUG] Houses , Terrains, interiors of the house and other objects gone.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-12 21:52:13 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I'm playing at the compshop. I'm not sure what triggers this bug but houses and other objects are gone when I landed the ground. All I can see is just shadows of the houses and weapons, after few seconds the house appeared. Also , when Im driving I see the house like 2d pixels then if i go inside of it the interiors are gone. I tried to wait outside the house , it took more or less 30secs before it loads completely. The worst part of this bug is I can see other players in the next house after I parachuted in the ground. I tried to shoot them and they got hit. I really dont know what triggers this. Maybe slow net or poor pc setup? Hopefully this will get fix so that players wont be false ban by this bug

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-3-13 02:32:47 | Show the author posts only
Hello Survivor!

Many players are experiencing this issue! For now you can try these solutions,

Update your graphics card.
Make sure it is being used correctly and fully!

Update your DirectX!

If these helped please let me know.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-12-26 18:00:37 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for the interesting ideas. I am now planning office design for a large office where more than 100 people will work and I don’t know how to correctly solve some issues with the design of the workspace. It is very important for me that it is stylish and minimalistic. I think a laconic design is the best thing for an office space.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2022-1-5 03:06:05 | Show the author posts only
"Some people make repairs to their apartments on their own and design their own interior, but now most use the service of 3D visualization. If we talk about the pros, there are a lot of them. Visualization helps to cover the volume, take into account all the stylistic highlights, finishing materials, fabrics and décor. With the help of this service on the website https://3dbaza.com/Doors , I was able to pick up a door in my house without any problems, and this is one of the most important components of the interior.
"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2022-1-5 04:30:15 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
lisa567t5 replied at 2021-12-26 18:00
Thanks for the interesting ideas. I am now planning office design for a large office where more than ...

My account be banned but i dont hack, i need somebody let me reason and open my account soon, pls.
From Viet Nam

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules