[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
41#
Post time 2021-2-15 04:39:52 | Show the author posts only
Edited by rareskyone at 2021-2-16 06:23

To check your discoed ID On Android press and hold the Server name above the channel list. You should see the last item on the drop-down menu: 'Copy ID'. Click Copy ID to get the ID. On iOS you'll click on the three dots next to the Server's name and select Copy ID mybkexperience mcdvoice
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
42#
Post time 2021-5-19 19:45:48 | Show the author posts only
can i help me sir !!!!!!!!!

account is permanent band im not a cheating sir???

In-Game Name:        ☢ⒹⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓄⓊⓈ√Mair☢
Player ID:        189854749
Server:        PC-Asia
Date of ban:        2020-11-26
Edited by saidy_07 at 2021-5-19 15:37

Edited by ☢ⒹⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓄⓊⓈ√Mair☢ 2020-11-26 12:00am

Dear: Ros Community Team Or Development TEAM

I got banned because on a internet cafe shop.. some IDIOT People or Players Put a cheat on a Pc in the internet cafe that i played then after we used that pci didn't know there was a cheat running or processing on that pc. that time i log-in on my ROS Account after click i play and after that i was in the main screen..

then it suddenly go back on the

server selection screen and there is a message says i got permanently banned for my illegal behavior or by cheating (note when i log-in im not using my PC. im in a internet-cafe)

" I Think There Still More Player Like Have A Similar Problem Like This"

I encounter many different kind of cheaters in this game i report when i encounter one..
but i never use one i even have a low-win-rate
because i always encounter cheaters when i almost got a chicken dinner im pretty out place when i encounter..
i been working hard to get to the upper-rank even if there is soo many cheater in the game.
all i just wanted is play rank up and enjoy with my friends even with just a small points that i got daily.
and when i log-in on a internet cafe.. i was shock that i was in menu and then it suddenly back in
then BANNED JUST LIKE THAT?.??!!!! Do u know hard it is to work on your rank and when u face a cheater it got worse and we are just enduring...

"lease Reconsider"
                                     and bring MORE JUSTICE PLEASE!!!

but still iim very dissapointed on the game cause they still not find a way fix the cheating issue's of the game

in game
I hope my account can be restored and that I miss you, my dear VIP-5 account

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
43#
Post time 2021-7-2 01:55:38 | Show the author posts only
Sounds good. Very well explained. Thanks.

Regards,
Mike
kingyonmedical
We are the covid-19 PPes Manufacturer located in china.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
44#
Post time 2022-2-21 23:16:42 | Show the author posts only
Edited by archi1491 at 2022-2-21 23:18

Get your hands on the best microwave convection oven in india Reviews & Buyer's Guide.
Choose the best warranty. best convection microwave oven in india

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
45#
Post time 2022-3-21 05:49:46 | Show the author posts only
Most Trustworthy Platform To <a href="https://boost-social-media.com/instagram-followers/">buy instagram followers</a> , <a href="https://boost-social-media.com/instagram-post-likes/">buy instagram likes</a>  and <a href="https://boost-social-media.com/ins...video-post-views/">buy instagram views</a>  instantly and Grow your Engagement ❤ Best Customer Support 24/7 and Instant Delivery.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
46#
Post time 2022-4-21 21:42:33 | Show the author posts only
Edited by PoseidonSeo at 2022-5-12 02:05

It's an honor and a blessing for me to have you visit the web, I wish you always good luck and happiness in life!,   bubble shooter ,,, ,,lol beans   ,,,,run 3

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
47#
Post time 2022-5-16 11:36:41 | Show the author posts only
how to check someone id ?)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
48#
Post time 2022-5-20 06:17:20 | Show the author posts only
Your info is really good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
49#
Post time 2022-6-3 15:12:02 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
50#
Post time 2022-7-3 21:26:12 | Show the author posts only

Awesome Lava Slot Link

To the lady talking about lava z91 sim slot price, lava slot pg, how to use lava salt, lava slot java example, lava lava happy hour, lava slot nigeria,  I highly recommend this excellent lava slot site or lava lava drink menu, lava slot 666, lava slot unlock, lava lamp rules, lava loot slots, define lava lamp, and don't forget this recommended lava slot info not to mention lava sloth, lava slot ebay, lava slot 100???100, lava slot quarry, lava slot 99, lava 800 slot, as slot as this recommended lava slot blog which is also great. Also have a look at this awesome lava slot site as slot as lava vs se lava, lava gold slot, lava asia slot, lava 41 slot, 4 types of lava flow, lava slot youtube channel, alongside all this excellent lava slot info alongside all lava slot no download, lava game slot ?????????, what is dried up lava called, lava slot java example, lava 909 slot, lava pg slot, and don't forget great lava slot advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this updated lava slot link alongside all lava 88 slot, lava a79 slot, lava 909 slot, lava sim slot, lava slot nuts, lava slot in football, as slot as this top lava slot tips and don't forget lava slot inc, lava slot nuts, lava slot 3d, how to fix lava in lava lamp, five below lava lamp instructions, lava slot bag wow, alongside all best lava slot site which is also great. Finally, have a look at this excellent lava slot details for good measure. Check more Awesome Kriya Yoga Meditation Advice 6_97317

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules