Switching account from iPhone to Android

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-3-11 13:06:47 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hey, I'm having problem switching account. I did bind it and bound on android but play data didn't transfer it ask me to create new account... Region Europe I check it all same. ID same but asks for new username..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-3-11 13:54:10 | Show the author posts only
Hello, SurVaL!

We regret to inform you that it is not possible to transfer account data between Android, iOS or Windows, due to separate servers for the different operating systems.

Kind regards;
Error 403
RoS Moderating Team
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-3-20 18:47:47 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Will it be possible in future updates that we can transfer account from  android to ios and vice versa. Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-5-3 04:36:04 | Show the author posts only
i have also spent alot of money on my account and am switching over to android because of a better specs phone. Can u guys pls include an update for people to switch from ios to android? Or just make an exception. All the ROS updates are about more skins and more skins, Pls put more thought into consumers experience. Stop creating more skins and start fixing problems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-3 15:40:17 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Switching account from iPhone to Android pls

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-9-3 16:51:27 | Show the author posts only
Who plays on Apple products?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-9-25 22:03:25 | Show the author posts only
Error403 replied at 2018-3-11 13:54
Hello, SurVaL!

We regret to inform you that it is not possible to transfer account data between And ...

if that is the case, can they make the servers be simillar?  because i have an account on my old iphone 5s and that phone is already wrecked and i cant opened it. any ans. and suggestion i have purchased many items in that account and i dont want to lose it.. please help, any option will do and appreciate it. thanks !

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-4-15 08:53:13 | Show the author posts only
it still not possible to transfer android to ios? oh c'mon ros dev team make it possible now because me and my friends want to play ros in ios device because we want to buy and use ipad pro im sure it will be great because there is too many android player wants to play in bigger and smoother device like ipad

Comments

Hello, It's impossible to realize that as there are different databases for that, it's not possible to just 'merge' them. Regards  Details Reply Post time 2019-4-15 16:47

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.7 Gold Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-4-15 16:47:45 | Show the author posts only
Chinfinite replied at 2019-4-15 08:53
it still not possible to transfer android to ios? oh c'mon ros dev team make it possible now because ...

Hello,
It's impossible to realize that as there are different databases for that, it's not possible to just 'merge' them.

Regards
Life is good when we think it's good.
Life is bad when we don't think.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-5-18 14:37:13 | Show the author posts only
Firebird replied at 2019-4-15 16:47
Hello,
It's impossible to realize that as there are different databases for that, it's not possib ...

ROS already implement Data Import/Transfer via same facebook acc. everything works fine between Android Asia and other Android Region and Android via PC. but in IOS i cant data transfer my Asia items Android to Asia IOS, i tried syncing or do some troubleshoots but still Asia to Asia android to IOS or IOS to Android still not possible. si whats the use of data import i just want to play in asia server and planning to buy an IPAD now but when im trying to sync in my IOS device its not working between ASIA to  ASIA server

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules