Offline mode in Ros

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-6-10 07:49:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Can you guys open offline mode for me to play with bots cuz the situation is trash nowadays.
I know you guys are trying ur best but clearly it's not enough. Further/Stronger pushishment as well as requirement in order to player the game must be enhanced!

- Must login with devices: (Dev: not fair to players who don't have the phones) --> those people are 99% kids who go to cafe shop and use cheat to play the game. It's the TRADE OFF here! DO you want to preserve legit players who supporting ur game or you want to maximize players (including hackers) which would probably decrease the number of player in the future(cz legit player quit)
- Play set amount of games before joining a Rank Battle: (Dev:This wouldn't be fair for new players and we already have measures in place for new accounts) --> it's true that newbie might have to deal with hackers. BUT we can customize the field for newbie to play with BOTS ONLY till they reach required rank!
- Improve our Anti-Cheating measures: (Dev: Our Anti-Cheat systems are constantly refinedand improved, even if it isn't mentioned in the patch notes for updates. We don't release all information as it allows others to easier bypass our security measures) --> I lose words, can sb help me to response this

THAT'S ALL i want to say. Thanks. Leave comments

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2021-4-28 07:15:46 | Show the author posts only
A mode is pushed for the rank and all filed items for humans. Element of the team and term paper help for the funds. The incentive is placed for the outing of the turns for all reforms for humans.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload

Points Rules