INFO FOR VICTIMS OF LOGO CRASH PROBLEM

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-1-3 08:59:29 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by lavimahal at 2018-1-3 11:28

Hi guys,

Its been a long time since we are suffering from this problem and RoS Developer team is just sitting down and stuffing the game with new updates (which by the way, will introduce new bugs too) without fixing the existing major bugs. The logo crash problem is one of those major bugs. Some guys are telling us to download the chinese version of RoS, But They don't know that its the same Game with Same PROGRAMMING CODE with deffrent localization. Chinese version also have the same logo crash problem too. I tried it myself and Don't want anyone else bothering to download that ~1Gb file for just getiing dissapointed. So, all we can do it just wait for Developers to fix this issue.
Meanwhile, if you guys want to play, you can play Knives Out PC version which is only available in Chinese version. BUT, it has english language option for basic funtions (eg. Settings, KeyBindings and Other Necessery things in ENGLISH) because many people INCLUIDING ME don't know CHINESE. I am currenty playing it on INTEL HD 3000. So NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. Also, in that game, you can sign in with email account and you don't need to download a Mobile app to scan and login.
Hope I helped someone struggling with this issue. See you guys in the Knives out PC Version.

Link - https://hy.163.com/

FOR DEVS: If you guys can't fix this logo problem, Atleast take a look at Knives out pc version and copy their PC version engine and code style so we can enjoy RoS in PC too.

EDIT: For those who are having registration problem, use this link to register - https://zc.reg.163.com/regInitializedI use google chrome so it automatically translated this page for me. If you are having problem, then here are the columns in order.

1. Email id- pick a name and from the poped list, select the one with @163.com suffix.
2. Password - can use any password.
3. Repeat password - I dont need to describe this, you already know.
4. Verification code - Without translating, see the symbols in this input box like
"牧 " "班 "  
Match them with image shown. Simple as that.
5. Mobile Number - Yes. you need a phone to verify your account. Simply click on switch to International and select your country and then enter your phone number without country code.
6. OTP - click on the blue button after the input box and you will recieve a code at your given phone number. Enter that in the box.
Now click on the red button below. If everything goes right, you will see a new page saying account successfully registered.

If anyone having a problem registering the account, feel free to PM me. I will help you with all I can do.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-1-3 09:33:48 | Show the author posts only
Those Nvidia Graphics Card: Replacing Logo Shutdown Problem

You are downloading Nvidia Geforce Experience> you are installing and uninstalling> you are downloading and installing> your issue is resolved

Intel Graphics Card Ones:

Right click on the desktop and open the Graphics Card> Checking and Downloading Updates> Your problem is resolved

If it does not improve, you need to wait, and I hope that you will improve after you do it.

Have a nice day.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-1-3 09:42:46 | Show the author posts only
give me your name to add you

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-1-3 09:46:26 | Show the author posts only
i do not understand or help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-1-3 09:48:39 | Show the author posts only
Edited by kadir1333 at 2018-1-3 09:52

ros yapabilir miyiz
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-1-3 10:00:03 | Show the author posts only

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-1-3 10:03:37 | Show the author posts only
Kadir ne diyorsun aga?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-1-3 10:04:51 | Show the author posts only
Dehhani replied at 2018-1-3 09:33
If it does not improve, you need to wait, and I hope that you will improve after you do it.

Have  ...

I see, there's nothing I can do right now. I hope it's okay and we go to RoS.

Comments

I am not saying you have to do something lol. All I can say is "DEVS are SHIT"  Post time 2018-1-3 10:08

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-1-3 10:55:09 | Show the author posts only
How can we register ?? its in chinese and i cant understand

Comments

But it still needs email confirmation? what email should i use???  Post time 2018-1-4 00:54
Use google translate. It will translate that page for you. Switch Phone to international. And and for captcha, look at chinese symbols and match with them on image. Its easy.  Post time 2018-1-3 11:09

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-1-3 12:30:40 | Show the author posts only
Chinese version is opened on intel hd 3000 but i dont understand why is normal version not opening ?

Comments

Are you sure? Which Chinese version are you talking about? I am talking about Knives Out not Rules of Survival.  Post time 2018-1-3 13:25

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules