IP address problem, play using my PC Office

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-20 02:01:35 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I have some porblem after download this game in windows version..
i try to play the game, suddenly my IP address got some error, my internet connection suddenly offline.

then i ask to my IT officer to fix my IP problem, but he cant do the best, so then he create new IP for me, when break time.. i tried to play again this game, i want to know why my IP going error?

aanndddd.. its happening again, my New IP address getting error again LOL!
srsly!! this game break my IP twice!

so i tried to change my IP manualy and use another IP ( i use IP address from my exofficer ) at least i didnt want to play this game using my office PC

so, please did you can explain how to protect my IP address if i want to try play this game using public pc (or Office PC).. because maybe system in my PC is created by IT officer, maybe this game have some firewall and breaking another Public IP address (???)

sorry if my english is so bad.. because in my country forum didnt have any solutions..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-20 06:09:54 | Show the author posts only
Same so sads!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2021-2-18 02:08:40 | Show the author posts only
I don't use my office pc for games actually. I conduct an e-commerce business and there's no time for games while I'm at work. I think of implementation of new technologies in business which always means progress and benefits. I remember when I first read about outbound call center solution Voiptime I couldn't believe that this thing would help me to earn but I took a risk.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules