Hot!Hot!Hot interesting discovery please watch my clip

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-5-18 09:45:06 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

It's a pretty interesting discovery about how it works.I use my account and it is very normal
I submitted an appeal for it to test and the result was very unexpected
The conclusion is that I use third software and is punished. (I think he meant to refer to bandicam as the third software :D)
My clip is pretty bad but please watch ...
Link:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVUf0er8WeI

I use google translate to express ^_^,  i'm bad English and the video quite sketchy. Sympathize for me

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-5-18 10:05:41 | Show the author posts only
bandicam? as third software? how come lol, im using bandicam to record every game i play, and nothing happend, i mean how a recording software counted as a freaking third-party software?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I really hope that very soon technology will allow online translation of everything you read, hear and see. And now a resource vidby that translates videos and dubs from any into any language has become a discovery for me. The resource is paid, but it allows you to do in minutes what usually takes days, or even weeks, and the budget for renting a recording studio, doubles and equipment can be reduced significantly.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules