Register immediately
View: 3313|Reply: 78
Print Prev. thread Next thread

BEST Suggestions for the game (PC Version)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-2-15 22:09:44 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by ACTryhard at 2018-3-3 03:20

- . Remove game weapons that are "not necessary" (Like G18C Pistol, PP19, M1887). After 600/700 games, I never had the need to grab this weapons... and I came to the conclusion that they are not necessary,  it's very frustrating find them on the ground. ¿Why there are 3 shotguns types? ....
- . Fix bugs, (Currently the game has a lot of bugs, it's forgivable because it's still a beta, but many people are forced to leave a game in progress and probably lose points... like places where you get stuck,etc. Other bugs, can be beneficial for players... like areas where you can not get damage, etc).

(Is not cheating, it is possible to climb up there doing "Run boost", like CS:GO).

- . Improve the Anti-Cheat, (Currently, the anticheat of the game is completely ridiculous... the cheaters can create a new account after being banned. Add IP and HWID bans would be the most correct option. The reporting system is useless, many people reports you for no reason)...
- . Optimization, (There is not much to say, as the game improves the optimization of the maps with each update), but would be great remove the 60fps limit.
- . Add a Clan System, (I read a post from a user in this forum making a votation to add a clan system, It's a excellent idea! Add custom tags for each team to play squad/fireteam).
- . Add moderators for every National chat, (many people are extraordinarily toxic and generate unnecessary spam... and this also happens in the global chat, adding moderators to prevent these things would be perfect! because creating an anti-spam could be very difficult).
- . Add season rewards, (like borders in the profile of each player, depending of your rank in the last season / or give limited special skins, gold, etc). ADDED
- . Add a "Custom Game mode", to play tournaments or private games with friends.
- . add an option to "hide the helmet" in-game, (To be able to see the hats or hairstyles, like "Britta Headwear" , "Black Hat" , "Wool Cap" or "Hip-Hop Headband").
- . Add new "Weather" maps, (Rainy, Storm, maybe replace the red missile zones with tornadoes/hurricanes).
- . Add the possibility to change the in-game controls... (This is a basic element, the game should have already implemented)
- . Remove the mobile HUD and improve the inventory, (Again.. this is completely basic, remove the annoying buttons that appear in the image below. The inventory is very uncomfortable, also loot the bodies.

(Mobile HUD buttons)

Thank you for reading, please leave your opinions!! ♥

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-2-16 08:58:18 | Show the author posts only
Remove game weapons that are not necessary (Like G18C Pistol, PP19, M1887, AS VAL). After 600/700 games, I never had the need to grab this weapons... and I came to the conclusion that they are not necessary, with the exception of AS VAL, it's very frustrating find them on the ground.

well I preffer AS VAL than AWM so NO and these weapons are not "unnecessary". would you prefer fighting enemies bare hands? or just grab one of these "unnecessary weapons"? These kind of weapons are for "EARLY GAME" u knaww?

EARLY GAME weapons: pistols, SMG , shotgun

Mid game weapons: Rifles,Snipers

Late game: rifles, snipers
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-2-16 09:58:25 | Show the author posts only
i use smg to the end, i mean a super tiny circle combined with a thompson or mp7, so much power.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-2-16 10:18:24 | Show the author posts only
add a CUSTOM GAME for TOURNAMENT Purposes like DOTA2 lobby played 5v5, password protected.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-2-16 11:57:10 | Show the author posts only
I would personally like some area denial weapons like IEDs, remote controlled c4, player deployed proximity mines and other traps in general. also decoys. it would really add a dimension to the gamepley.. more instances of night time games and rainy weather.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-16 12:38:36 | Show the author posts only
lechshawn replied at 2018-2-16 08:58
well I preffer AS VAL than AWM so NO and these weapons are not "unnecessary". would you prefer fig ...

I mean, there are too many "Early Game" weapons... and they really are completely unnecessary.. in fact, I only use a weapon in the whole game (M4A1 or M14EBR). In my 700 matchs i never use a pistol, or at least for more than 2 min... anyway, thanks for your opinion!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
7#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-16 12:39:17 | Show the author posts only
au_gene replied at 2018-2-16 10:18
add a CUSTOM GAME for TOURNAMENT Purposes like DOTA2 lobby played 5v5, password protected.

that's a great idea! ^^

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
8#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-16 12:41:02 | Show the author posts only
shROdo replied at 2018-2-16 09:58
i use smg to the end, i mean a super tiny circle combined with a thompson or mp7, so much power.

Maybe, but in late game M14EBR + Silencer + x8 Scope = GG.

Comments

nope, thompson full attachment with a red dot sights is the best weapon to kill the last enemies when circle is super tiny. and i think... x8 is super dumb if you use it in super tiny circle.  Post time 2018-2-20 00:21

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
9#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-16 12:47:55 | Show the author posts only
PhScoutRanger replied at 2018-2-16 11:57
I would personally like some area denial weapons like IEDs, remote controlled c4, player deployed pr ...

It's not a bad idea, but you have to think about the other players remember, there are few people who can play the game perfectly (50/60fps), and add a rainy weather can generate problems...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-18 00:09:15 | Show the author posts only
// Updated.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |Upload