[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
11#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-19 21:45:49 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Dytria20 at 2018-2-19 22:55

That's exactly the thing that we want. That's the reason why we're discussing the NV, this is to provide more fun to this thing. NV is not a very workable in other situation but in night mode it will be center of attraction, since there are players that has 20/20 sight in any mode or weather, however, there are also other player that couldn't see 20/20 vision in other situation. It will be useful to other that are not used to night, and also to make our eyes and mind give more fun and enjoying expirience to us and to prevent cheaters using the infra red or any image enhancer, since they are frustrating in every mode.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
12#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-19 22:56:13 | Show the author posts only
Did you watch the link that I post?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
13#
Post time 2018-2-20 03:39:52 | Show the author posts only
No, please dont, its already hard to tell which one is a good player and a cheater/hack.

and you try to add an NV? the good player with NV will just get reported as cheating while the cheater will just use the NV as an excuse why he can shoot enemies from 200-300 meter in the night match.

not a good idea, just forget it until the cheat problem is fixed. mkay m8?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
14#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-22 23:52:06 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Dytria20 at 2018-2-28 01:41

I got your point sir. That's also right in ways like when you are hiding in a bush and then they will only shoot you without you noticing them in a not visible view/field or when you are creeping in the grass. Well, that could be very unpredictable to others but it doesn't mean that this discussion will tricked you with a third party software, the point is that there are some locations that are not reach by our vision comparing to a high ground to a low ground & in that situations it is really not very easy to do even a rookie will missed that chances.

I understand that you hate cheaters, I was also frustrated with them although even they use illegal software they will still be caught them in other matches and then after you reported them they are still playing or in any instances, because for example you will notice if they know where you are located.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
15#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-22 23:54:14 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Dytria20 at 2018-2-28 01:43

The suggestion that we are requesting is the
Image Enhancer Scope

not a Thermal scope where you could see heat energy from its source behind the trees or walls, the image enhancer is only to see things in a different way like using the same figure of things using our normal eyes in daylight not to see thing that couldn't comprehend of our mind. I understand that you want me to be patient with beating the cheaters but my point is to less the issue of using them for those that uses cheats. I am only trying to put my self to those that hate cheaters and think
how if there is a thing that could help us do things without any trouble in a situation where you could make a fair win match

On the other hand, if they lose they couldonly tell to ourself that we accept that we lose because they have the thing that we badly need in hand. And to make things clear, about the excusing cheater you will notice that they see things through everything without any trouble, right? Although, if we will add a NV Scope in a gun that way we could get a bit of advantage when we see shape a little better and if cheaters will try to use that as excuse you will notice it since you wouldn't be able to move much faster than the others, that means they will not hesitate to breach the enemies inside or behind any hard matter since they know where you where at and they will usually use a shotgun to be more confident that they will do the killing attack 100% sure if they use a third party software. Anyway, In addition if anyone would ask how did I know everything about the wall hack I watched some game play match from other players from other countries and explained how they work and you could only search it in Youtube if you want to know what kind of things I was saying.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
16#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-23 00:26:22 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Dytria20 at 2018-2-28 01:44

I saw some wall hackers that shoots in a close shooting range instead of a far sighting scope,
because cheaters that uses it could only see through wall not to see if any one is behind the wall

that means they wouldn't know if there is some blocked before you. I think you really get my point, I do not force the developer to make this ASAP but in a future development. I only want us players to have more fun not to be unfair. Hope you a better day and play safe. Happy Playing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
17#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-23 00:33:52 | Show the author posts only
I don't want to let this thing be a non-sense, this is the chance that I wait for us to use this in better play that we want. I only love Night Visions n COD and other gaming mode. I am confident that there are some players that understand what I was saying. I do not force this others if they do not like it, I only want this to be more exciting, if this will not work then I think I'll check other guys out to try it out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
18#
Post time 2018-2-26 23:26:52 | Show the author posts only
ANTICHEATPLEASE replied at 2018-2-20 03:39
No, please dont, its already hard to tell which one is a good player and a cheater/hack.

and you tr ...

nailed it 10letters

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
19#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-28 01:52:46 | Show the author posts only
What do you mean you couldn't tell?

In every matches there are for sure higher chances that there will be someone that complain about the hackers because usual hackers now are already using a wall hack + auto aim that will hit you without your attention seeing them in a visible view, there are hackers now that use the wall hack and then hide inside a container while waiting for you to come close to them and then shoot you in a 300 - 500 m range using the 8x scope that thing of dizziness could only hit you in 5 or 10 shoots, then the next day you'll see them playing again around like nothing happened after you added them to your friend list.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
20#
 Author| Post time 2018-2-28 02:00:37 | Show the author posts only
Our point to this discussion even there are hackers or not at least we don't loose hope that we could stay alive until the end of the match since we already have the thing that we need especially in the night mode and not to feel bored while in the night situation because for sure there are other players there that also feel when the night mode came to a match and then they'll tell to there selves
Oh, come on man, it's night mode. This will be very hard way to die hard man.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules