[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
31#
Post time 2018-10-16 11:27:46 | Show the author posts only
ZzKISSzZ replied at 2018-3-7 01:01
I know develop team have been try hard. So, the effect is not good.
Two main reasons reduce efficien ...

Nope that's not good the best way is too link one account to one email/FB and together with phone number. And make every account can choose only server he will connecting with. SO that if they get ban in PC Asia they cannot play in another server because that's what they do after the ban got lifted they go back again.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
32#
Post time 2020-11-7 19:11:43 | Show the author posts only
I think that the Internet always must be a free place, without any prohibitions. It must be a place where people could learn something new, there must be more of this https://otakoyi.com/blog/what-is ... -it-is-so-important. At least we have a VPN and can watch everything without any problems.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
33#
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I think that most of the eCommerce entrepreneurs before developing any online marketplaces must think about its safety because you have deals with customers' personal data. If something like that would be stolen then it can even come to a lawsuit. To prevent that from happening you need to choose the right platform for development. You can learn more about it here.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
34#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I have verified SO many cheaters. At least 10 per day. MOST have the Chinese names: ChinaA, Enc, 1st. They are notorious. When they arent cheating they are easy to kill. C

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules